CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

the funny thing was that your connection seemed fine to me ... lol

Look harder.  The amount of shots that weren't registering was ridiculous.  There was at least one case of epic bullshit in every single game.

Can somebody who has Battlefield Hardline hop on it real quick and tell me their population count? MCC is ahead Hardline at #9

Currently 9,378 on Xbox One.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I get so mad when I match up against parties and all I get are randoms without any eyeballs. I usually invite said teammates to 1v1s only to destroy them. Thats honestly the only way I can relieve my frustration.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What is it with the huge amount of bellends betraying on this. Its infuriating.

EDIT- yesterday working fine, so why is today as bad as it used to be with uneven teams and joining people? FFS!!

Is Hard Way teaching someone how to play CE or is he being taught?

:flames:

Played some team slayer alone yesterday. The game started and my teammates actually had mics. I thought "finally a team that actually talks". The map options come up midship Brs, ghost town AR's, or derelict. All three of my teammates proceeded to say "fuck h2c brs and midship, vote ghost town" and they all voted ghost town and ghost town had 7 votes total. Faith in humanity, lost!

• Upvote (+1) 4

Played some team slayer alone yesterday. The game started and my teammates actually had mics. I thought "finally a team that actually talks". The map options come up midship Brs, ghost town AR's, or derelict. All three of my teammates proceeded to say "fuck h2c brs and midship, vote ghost town" and they all voted ghost town and ghost town had 7 votes total. Faith in humanity, lost!

You didn't lose faith in humanity November 11th?

You didn't lose faith in humanity November 11th?

I did lose faith then, but that ship has sailed and sunk. This is a different ship.

Currently 9,378 on Xbox One.

Thanks man. Wow, I can't believe it's that low. I thought it would be in 20,000 range... Thanks 343

Nothing but sweet satisfaction when matching 343 employees in TS and intentionally voting SMG start H2 Warlock and never letting them touch a BR the entire game until they rage quit.  :salt:

Fuck boys need to update their playlist if they don't want to play their dumb crap.

proof pls

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is Hard Way teaching someone how to play CE or is he being taught?

:flames:

It was a poorly executed attempt at helping people.

It was a poorly executed attempt at helping people.

You got me bb

No but seriously.. Hard Way is a really good H1 teacher. I learned SO much in one night.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nothing but sweet satisfaction when matching 343 employees in TS and intentionally voting SMG start H2 Warlock and never letting them touch a BR the entire game until they rage quit.  :salt:

Fuck boys need to update their playlist if they don't want to play their dumb crap.

I don't have a screenshot but @@aKREZZ and @@Stoppabl3 were in the game with me. Besides I have no reason to lie about that haha. It was someone named Fury Fours and some other guy.

Tried playing MCC today, and it's still shit. 343i really is incompetent.

i dont get why each playlist doesnt have its series of playlist. There should be:

H1 - rumble pit, doubles, 4s, big team

then the same for the other games, as well as a playlist where you can vote for any of the games like Team Slayer is now

Do you realize that the population would be so stretched out that you'd be playing the same people over and over till they quit because they're tired of playing the same guy over and over.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Any timeline for more ranks?

Brb go into hardcore solo and get 10 year olds on my team

Brb go in with team of 4 and make everyone quit

• Upvote (+1) 2

Play Solo or Duo is literally a nightmare. I love play against To4 every game! GREAT JOB 343i!

Playing halo 1 drunk trying not to get 50-0 leggo

• Upvote (+1) 2

I want to make montages so bad whether they are silly or serious but i just have no motivation to do them because this game just depresses the hell out of me