CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I kinda want to see how High someone can get before finding games becomes impossible. There's at least level restrictions on this right? Like in H3 the lowest level you could match while searching 50 high was a 39 unless someone was partied up. With that person.

So actual question for you guys in terms of who you want to play with on MCC.  I used to be good, key works "used to be".  When I was in college and could play for 3 hrs a night, I'd be one of the better players in most games.  But I'm 34 now, with 2 kids under 3.  I only get a chance to play on weekends for like an hr or 2...

I see on here guys looking for customs, and/or teams to run matchingmaking with.  Do you mind playing with someone who is a die-hard Halo fan (know's call outs and team work) but may have lost a little of the aim over the year?  Or are you looking for just the competitive player to win games by large margins?  As I get more time to play, and as Halo 5 comes out - I'd love to find guys to play with who actually know the game - I'm sick as hell going in solo to matchmaking and getting matched with horseshit players.

Well . . . I like SWAT as a gametype.  Now that it's back, I tried playing it.  All three games (i.e., three times in a row), SWATLESS (Snowbound) was picked.

Three times.  Twice it won on a tiebreaker since H3 is always to the left.

Why can the titles not be in random order?  Why must H3 always be to the left?  I don't particularly like H3 SWAT, so I probably won't be playing the list anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So actual question for you guys in terms of who you want to play with on MCC. I used to be good, key works "used to be". When I was in college and could play for 3 hrs a night, I'd be one of the better players in most games. But I'm 34 now, with 2 kids under 3. I only get a chance to play on weekends for like an hr or 2...

I see on here guys looking for customs, and/or teams to run matchingmaking with. Do you mind playing with someone who is a die-hard Halo fan (know's call outs and team work) but may have lost a little of the aim over the year? Or are you looking for just the competitive player to win games by large margins? As i get more time to play, and as Halo 5 comes out - I'd love to find guys to play with who actually know the game - I'm sick as hell going in solo to matchmaking and getting match with horseshit players.

I'll play with you! I'm on sporadically too but I'll add you and when we are both on we can play

What's your gt

I'll play with you! I'm on sporadically too but I'll add you and when we are both on we can play

What's your gt

Rambow21

Well . . . I like SWAT as a gametype. Now that it's back, I tried playing it. All three games (i.e., three times in a row), SWATLESS (Snowbound) was picked.

Three times. Twice it won on a tiebreaker since H3 is always to the left.

Why can the titles not be in random order? Why must H3 always be to the left? I don't particularly like H3 SWAT, so I probably won't be playing the list anymore.

I've wondered this every day since Mcc came out, who's idea was it to default to the left choice every time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How is the sability for you? My games keep ending after 20-30 kills, sometimes I'm beeing thrown back into main menu with no warning, sometimes the game just ends mid-game and it looks like all the others quit at the same time...

4 out of 4 today

I've wondered this every day since Mcc came out, who's idea was it to default to the left choice every time.

It was the same for Halo 4, and I wish it was random as well during a tie

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is 343 ever going to update maps to the latest versions? Snowbound sucks but with shield doors a kitten will get kicked. For some dumb ass reason the Team Slayer playlist is plagued with Halo 3 kids that vote for it regardless of shit maps with AR starts. H2C and Hardcore desperately need ranks.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Is 343 ever going to update maps to the latest versions? Snowbound sucks but with shield doors a kitten will get kicked. For some dumb ass reason the Team Slayer playlist is plagued with Halo 3 kids that vote for it regardless of shit maps with AR starts. H2C and Hardcore desperately need ranks.

From my personal experience playing the TS playlist, they might as well rename it H3 Ghost Town. They could even go as far as naming the entire game Ghost Town Bound.

• Upvote (+1) 2

From my personal experience playing the TS playlist, they might as well rename it H3 Ghost Town. They could even go as far as naming the entire game Ghost Town Bound.

What's wrong with Ghost Town ?

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Playing this game alone is practically impossible at this point.. Even CE is impossible for me now because I'm matching way too many competent people with kids going -30 on my team every game. I love the challenge. I don't mind losing. I do mind losing getting 42 kills and losing by 5 because my teammate(s) can't do a single thing but walk in straight lines and die. I literally can not play this game without a team anymore lol. I have friends to play with but when they're not on.. My god dude...

• Upvote (+1) 3

Playing this game alone is practically impossible at this point.. Even CE is impossible for me now because I'm matching way too many competent people with kids going -30 on my team every game. I love the challenge. I don't mind losing. I do mind losing getting 42 kills and losing by 5 because my teammate(s) can't do a single thing but walk in straight lines and die. I literally can not play this game without a team anymore lol. I have friends to play with but when they're not on.. My god dude...

I agree with you 100%. I play most of my games in the H:CE playlist, and it is more than frustrating when you get matched against a competent TO2, when you are stuck with a complete nub on  your team. I love the fact that 343i finally updated the H:CE playlist to be 2v2, but sometimes I miss playing 3v3 or 4v4, and being able to mess around. I dropped 47 kills on Damnation a few weeks ago, but my teammate was so heavy, that I still lost the game. Just your typical first world problems.

I kinda want to see how High someone can get before finding games becomes impossible. There's at least level restrictions on this right? Like in H3 the lowest level you could match while searching 50 high was a 39 unless someone was partied up. With that person.

Someone on my fl got to 30 on the first day they released ranks for hcs. He couldn't find games at all and had to make a new account

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well . . . I like SWAT as a gametype.  Now that it's back, I tried playing it.  All three games (i.e., three times in a row), SWATLESS (Snowbound) was picked.

Three times.  Twice it won on a tiebreaker since H3 is always to the left.

Why can the titles not be in random order?  Why must H3 always be to the left?  I don't particularly like H3 SWAT, so I probably won't be playing the list anymore.

I don't understand why they can't go back to a veto system. Or hell, just give you a map to play, no changes. What you see is what you get type thing.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The sweat is so fucking real in the HCS playlist. Apart from the fact that it is like a minefield when you search solo hoping to not find a to4, I've probably matched half a dozen different pros, and I'm currently only lvl 17. This may also only be my memory failing me, but it seems like people are trying harder than even back in H3. You have random 8s matches and people not moving for minutes when the score is 49-49 and people punishing you to hell and back if you ever allow yourself to choke.

Apart from the seldom games where it seems like the ranking system stops working and matches you with scrubs, (this luckily only happens in like 5% of games to me) matches are pretty damn close.

I was pretty much completly certain they couldn't do it, but I guess 343 did deliver something  for once.

(Now if only CE had ranks too....)

• Upvote (+1) 2

I agree with you 100%. I play most of my games in the H:CE playlist, and it is more than frustrating when you get matched against a competent TO2, when you are stuck with a complete nub on  your team. I love the fact that 343i finally updated the H:CE playlist to be 2v2, but sometimes I miss playing 3v3 or 4v4, and being able to mess around. I dropped 47 kills on Damnation a few weeks ago, but my teammate was so heavy, that I still lost the game. Just your typical first world problems.

I can't believe I'm complaining about 2 things I and many others asked for, but as someone who plays alone a ton, I miss 3v3 CE and unranked TS.

I still think having 2v2 CE is ultimately better for the game overall, but for me it means I can't just drop in and wreck CE games. I'm not even good, but the old CE playlist was just perfect for casual play in the game I want to play most. Really I'd like both 2v2 and 3v3 but that isn't going to happen.

I'm all for ranks, but I think TS should act as a sort of default playlist and having that ranked just seems weird. Plus it's cross game so a rank is less meaningful anyway. I know they want to put ranks front and centre, but honestly I think Hardcore makes more sense as a ranked list. For my part, the playlist lineup has gotten a fair amount worse for just dropping in and enjoying the game.

Not sure if right thread, but what the hell. This is pretty cool

I can't believe I'm complaining about 2 things I and many others asked for, but as someone who plays alone a ton, I miss 3v3 CE and unranked TS.

I still think having 2v2 CE is ultimately better for the game overall, but for me it means I can't just drop in and wreck CE games. I'm not even good, but the old CE playlist was just perfect for casual play in the game I want to play most. Really I'd like both 2v2 and 3v3 but that isn't going to happen.

for that reason i would like to have another CE playlist, maybe with 8 or more players

all CE maps, different modes, basically the casual version of CE for when you want to play alone

the playlist will be unranked ofc

imo it would also be a better entrace for people that want to give CE a try, once they got the basics they can advance to the 2v2 playlist

• Upvote (+1) 4

Not sure if right thread, but what the hell. This is pretty cool

pretty neat

@@Batchford and I have been playing a lot lately. I always wanna play CE, but I need more people to play with lol. I refuse to go in alone now. Not sure when you're usually online, but I'd love to play again soon!  :goat:

I think I have you added but if not add Frosty Evades. Almost all I play is halo 1. I also enjoy going into team slayer with a to4 and voting h1 those are some fun matches lol

• Upvote (+1) 1