CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I don't know if it's just kidding or serious... But it would never work and you'd never win

actually it is possible to win all we need is a class action lawsuit let's get this train moving right now.

I'm getting split from my parties now yay :(

i have had this problem for the last 3 days and bravo won't respond or even respond to anyone that is talking about this problem, hopefully a fix comes out soon...

Three games in a row I get betrayed for sniper and then for a flag cap. Really!? A flag cap.... Why is friendly fire on in the unranked playlists?

actually it is possible to win all we need is a class action lawsuit let's get this train moving right now.

i have had this problem for the last 3 days and bravo won't respond or even respond to anyone that is talking about this problem, hopefully a fix comes out soon...

The team is looking into it and hope to have improvements in the next patch that we will tell you about soon.

What standing is there for us? Buying the game isn't enough. And with their "improvements" they could easily show it fixed/better . Wouldn't work

What standing is there for us? Buying the game isn't enough. And with their "improvements" they could easily show it fixed/better . Wouldn't work

Buying the game is all you need for standing. The damage you suffered was you never got nor do you expect to receive what you were sold by advertising just as you remember it and dedicated servers ( less than half games on dedis is enough).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Buying the game is all you need for standing. The damage you suffered was you never got nor do you expect to receive what you were sold by advertising just as you remember it and dedicated servers ( less than half games on dedis is enough).

But that's not enough standing. You had to be financially invested and suffered hardship based on it and you would have to prove they knew it was gonna be this crap. That's why BF lawsuit fell apart and them fixing the game and having improvements along the way would rule in their favor. But you may be trolling.. Never good at telling that

Dan Ayoub stating that MCC would include the original Halo 2 multiplayer "EXACTLY as it shipped 10 years ago" is an excellent starting point for a lawsuit. Physics, hit registration, playlists, ranking, all different. I suppose they could argue that 60 FPS/1080p is sufficient compensation, but it could then be argued that the differences have a greater negative impact than the positive impact provided by the upgrades.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Dan Ayoub stating that MCC would include the original Halo 2 multiplayer "EXACTLY as it shipped 10 years ago" is an excellent starting point for a lawsuit. Physics, hit registration, playlists, ranking, all different. I suppose they could argue that 60 FPS/1080p is sufficient compensation, but it could then be argued that the differences have a greater negative impact than the positive impact provided by the upgrades.

Again, buying the game alone is not enough for standing. If you bought stock, which was inflated then fell due to the game which led to you going broke, maybe. As a normal consumer, no. Plus a judge recently ruled, Nov 2014, that talk about your game is more easily ruled as "corporate confidence" rather than lies. Which again, wouldn't win
  • Upvote (+1) 1

According to Waypoint forums, some people's ranks have been reset to 1.. Gonna be real pissed if my 7 on TS gets reset smh

• Upvote (+1) 1

WHY.... WHY DO PEOPLE GET THE MAP THEY VOTED FOR AND STILL DUCKING QUIT? Idk how you guys do it, ranks are seemingly useless considering every game is a landslide or a carrying shit show

Even in Australia people are trying in MCC. Thanks ranks :)

Noticed this to, no-one is quitting recently for me.

I wish the gaming community cared as much about 343i as they do about Valve. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Three games in a row I get betrayed for sniper and then for a flag cap. Really!? A flag cap.... Why is friendly fire on in the unranked playlists?

Not gonna lie, sometimes I get in those moods and think its funny that you walked the flag all the way back but then I take it and cap it...

• Downvote (-1) 6

But that's not enough standing. You had to be financially invested and suffered hardship based on it and you would have to prove they knew it was gonna be this crap. That's why BF lawsuit fell apart and them fixing the game and having improvements along the way would rule in their favor. But you may be trolling.. Never good at telling that

You have to suffer investment loss to have standing? I don't think so. And I am not trolling.

Isn't $60 adequate loss?

If what you are saying is true then that judges'ruling is why ms doesn't care about broken promises and we have entered into a whole new ball game with AAA studios.

Why do you even have to prove loss? Aren't there consumer protection laws for things like misleading advertising/labeling and defective products?

You have to suffer investment loss to have standing? I don't think so. And I am not trolling.

Isn't $60 adequate loss?

No it is not, not for standing in a lawsuit against a video game company. Also, a court recently ruled that a companies talk about their game is just "corporate confidence" , it would be the same .