CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So are ranks gonna get reset again?

We'll get back to you on that...Soon

• Upvote (+1) 3

They're not going to put party restrictions on, for the same reason why level 1s match level 50s. They want quicker matches instead of good matches.

what playlist are you playing? i haven't had a problem since the update i am matching around my skill every single game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

what playlist are you playing? i haven't had a problem since the update i am matching around my skill every single game.

Actually I haven't played in months but I've seen people match way different levels.

Team slayer actually matches well if you have a team. The gametypes are just pretty terrible because there is so much SMG and AR starts.

Also, WHY IN THE FUCK IS H2A STILL 5V5????

• Upvote (+1) 2

Team slayer actually matches well if you have a team. The gametypes are just pretty terrible because there is so much SMG and AR starts.

Also, WHY IN THE FUCK IS H2A STILL 5V5????

In honesty, it's so they can use all 6 maps. 4v4 is too small for Stonetown and Bloodlines.

It's at the cost of Shrine/Warlock/Lockdown being awful.

I would definitely say that sniping in H3 is waaaaaay harder than sniping in any other Halo game (haven't played enough OG on LAN, maybe that's harder?)

Also has the most bloodshots

Any chance we get some sort of an update on how 343 is addressing the current issues and what the timeline for a fix might be?

I'll pass this along to the team, will update you soon.....

In honesty, it's so they can use all 6 maps. 4v4 is too small for Stonetown and Bloodlines.

It's at the cost of Shrine/Warlock being awful.

Dont forget Lockdown. Pure aids in 5v5

I'll add that in. It's the worst.

I'll add that in. It's the worst.

Def warlord 5v5, but lockdown is still horrible 5v5.

it's supposed to be changed to 4v4 i'm pretty sure. But you would've expected that with the latest matchmaking update.

Time to up it to 6v6 so that the fan favourite, Relic can be added to it. Gotta give the people what they want 343!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did they ever say what the price point will be for the ODST and Relic remake? Don't really want to give them my money, but I would enjoy playing a remastered ODST campaign.

Does anybody want to teach me how to get good at CE? :) I'm a H3 kid and I've been playing CE lately and it's actually really fun :D

Did they ever say what the price point will be for the ODST and Relic remake? Don't really want to give them my money, but I would enjoy playing a remastered ODST campaign.

They're both free. They are an "apology" not paid DLC.

Does anybody want to teach me how to get good at CE? :) I'm a H3 kid and I've been playing CE lately and it's actually really fun :D

get gud

but seriously what's your GT?

They're both free. They are an "apology" not paid DLC.

Did they change their policy on this? Because as far as I know, the cutoff date for getting them for free is in late December.

Still no word on ranks for other playlists (Hardcore/CE)?

they have to fix party splitting before they do that we got awhile.

Just for clarification: relic is free to everyone. ODST is free to those who purchased before the cutoff. They haven't announced prices yet.