CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

H3 is not THAT bad. I honestly think a lot of you hate on any and everything just to hate on something. My most played playlist is Team Hardcore followed closely by CE but give me a break, Halo 3 is not as bad you guys make it seem. Come on.

I'll play BR Start anything H3 over, anything Halo 2 SMG/Plasma Rifle start. The problem isn't really H3, it's the shitty choices you get like you get BR start, but Assembly, Epitaph, or Snowbound... Like I don't mind those maps coming up every once in a while but BR starts on Heretic, Pit, Narrows, Construct, shit I'll even throw isolation in that list rarely ever come up it makes it stupid to play. Not to mention when you get AR starts on that first lists of maps!! >=|

I like H3 but I honestly think they need to add a SEPARATE hardcore playlist for it. There's a time and a place for me to play hardcore H3 and I don't wanna have it in one of the only playlist I can tolerate.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Im not sure whether this has already been addressed here or not, but there in no actual penalty for quitting right? I can say I have quit out of several games after the teams become unbalanced, and ive never had to wait to search, deranked, or noticed anything preventing quitting other than the in game message

Im not sure whether this has already been addressed here or not, but there in no actual penalty for quitting right? I can say I have quit out of several games after the teams become unbalanced, and ive never had to wait to search, deranked, or noticed anything preventing quitting other than the in game message

You are right, it doesn't work, i guess the penalty for quitting is just implemented in dedis which is 1/100 games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just realized that they took away Team Doubles.  Great, now my friend and I can play a broken CE where shots don't count.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I like H3 but I honestly think they need to add a SEPARATE hardcore playlist for it. There's a time and a place for me to play hardcore H3 and I don't wanna have it in one of the only playlist I can tolerate.

Separating the H2 and H3 hardcore playlist will probably deplete the population of both playlists leading to one eventually being removed. I think our best bet would be to have both in the playlist, and in my opinion it'd be awesome if all 3 options during voting were one game instead of having options for both and in the event of a tie we'd get a random gametype that could be anything from both games similar to how Reach was.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cheers. Just from the read and the pictures, I can't believe they outsourced it so much. You'd think the once biggest ip for xbox would be handled with a bit more care

No I wouldn't. It wasn't their halo. They couldn't contribute to it. What Dev would want to be straddled with yesterday's game when the guy in the other room was working on tomorrows game? They were told to and that simply lacks passion and motivation.

You guys haven't lived until you have played 7v7 Big Team Slayer in Infinity. Final score was something like 43-39, but there were some epic moments. Things like 3 banshees flying in formation laying waste to the poor souls we spotted on the ground. Running across an open bridge with sniper rounds flying around you, while constantly shooting at the nearby banshee.

If you want epic moment play on Infinity.

• Upvote (+1) 4

That part was part joke part serious. The gametype obviously isn't better than a BR gametype. But if you have to suffer through H3 instead of H1 you might as well decide to make them suffer with you by voting SMG H2.

The last second vote for H1 tends to work though. Probably 90% of my TS games are H1.

Nice user name bro.

IlEGYq7.png

Correction - Saber's Halo Anniversary was based on the PC version. The original Xbox version of Halo 1 hasn't been touched by anybody since Gearbox.

If anybody's wondering why, PC code is much easier to port than Xbox code, which runs on custom hardware (explains why Gearbox left out several shaders...cost-benefit ratio didn't make sense at the time...doesn't explain why they felt the need to mess with the maps, though...).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Quit the build, all my ranks reset.

Quit the build again, ranks are back.

noiiiiiiice

• Upvote (+1) 1

Twitter: 400k+

YouTube: 2 Million subs

The kind of the stuff they need to wake up.

Is trading assanations in halo 3 common?

I've played halo 3 like 20 times so I have no idea

I wouldn't say common but it did happen.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Terrible time on MCC today, all the toxic players are out, H4 voters, quitters, betrayers...ugh

Thats because you are playing social Kappa

Any idea when ranks will be in other playlists?..cough hardcore cough

• Upvote (+1) 1

never mind the freaking @ won't work, but I played BR N00B from the Forums in H1. GG man

Any idea when ranks will be in other playlists?..cough hardcore cough

I would've expected soon after the patch came out. But now that there are serious issues involving connectivity after the patch, I expect ranks will get delayed again. Isn't skill based matchmaking still broken?