CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

seriously can't beat plasma rifle starts on midship.

I agree. ONE OF THE BEST EXPERIENCES EVER ON HALO :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I bet the guy coding the party system called in "sick" today.

• Upvote (+1) 1

seriously can't beat plasma rifle starts on midship.

I ranked up to a 12 and i'm already sick of the team slayer playlist...I don't know how yall do it with those shitty gametypes and radar...yall must really love ranks

• Upvote (+1) 2

I ranked up to a 12 and i'm already sick of the team slayer playlist...I don't know how yall do it with those shitty gametypes and radar...yall must really love ranks

Or be Australian and be forced to play it (if we want to play MCC).

i just want to play some classic halo with ranks so far i am a 22 it hasn't been that bad. i really hope they bring ranks in for other playlists soon.

My god 343 please get rid of the voting option and make it what you see is what you get along with the "matched player" screen instead of their gamertag. I would feel much better playing a halo/map given than people voting for the shittiest gametype possible. Make it randomized. It's a joke that H1 is always third on the list on TS RANKED. RANDOMIZE IT WITHOUT VOTING.

Still waiting on those emblems to show in game on H2/H3 as well lmao.

hey cherry idk if it was you, but i think i matched you on Csgo. They had the name WildCherry.

Multi game ranked playlist are just ********.

Yeah tell me about it. And the worst thing is, H3, which is chosen 80% of the time, is the most broken game of the lot.

I know everyone keeps saying that the aiming feels better, and it does to a degree, but it still feels off.

Also, I know that random bullet spread has always been an issue with H3, but for some reason it feels like it's gotten worse with MCC. It almost feels like the range, where you can land consistent shots, has been reduced.

I'm no expert on the tech side of things, but something has gone wrong when this game was ported over. I've had mid range BR battles where I've emptied 6-7 shots into someone and been shot dead while they somehow managed to walk away.

Some people will say 'my shot it bad', but I felt I was consistently landing more shots in H3 on XB360 being the only yellow bar player against greens.

It just doesn't feel right.

Yeah tell me about it. And the worst thing is, H3, which is chosen 80% of the time, is the most broken game of the lot.

I know everyone keeps saying that the aiming feels better, and it does to a degree, but it still feels off.

Also, I know that random bullet spread has always been an issue with H3, but for some reason it feels like it's gotten worse with MCC. It almost feels like the range, where you can land consistent shots, has been reduced.

I'm no expert on the tech side of things, but something has gone wrong when this game was ported over. I've had mid range BR battles where I've emptied a 6-7 shots into someone and been shot dead while they somehow managed to walk away.

Some people will say 'my shot it bad', but I felt I was consistently landing more shots in H3 on XB360 being the only yellow bar player against greens.

The hit reg in H3 MCC is beyond awful, everything about the port is inferior to the original, people who vote for it in TS should be shot
  • Upvote (+1) 2

The hit reg in H3 MCC is beyond awful, everything about the port is inferior to the original, people who vote for it in TS should be shot

...apparently not with an H3 battle rifle, though

• Upvote (+1) 6

H3 shot registration has definitely gotten worse. No doubt about it.

I'm also tired of not having party restrictions in any playlist. I really can't just get on and play by myself if no one else is on. That is sad

• Upvote (+1) 1

H3 shot registration has definitely gotten worse. No doubt about it.

Unless you have host, in which case you are a (bullet-eating) God among men

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unless you have host, in which case you are a (bullet-eating) God among men

Sounds like regular H3 to me!

Also everyone who is complaining about only getting H3 in TS needs to follow these steps.

1: get a party of 4.

2: search TS.

3a: wait till the last second and then mass vote H1.

3b: if the team had already 4 man voted H3, vote H2 instead. SMG starts in H2 is even better than BR starts in H3.

I think we have gotten maybe 2 games of H3 the entire time we have played.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah H2 smgs is like the worst gametype ever!

Infinity slayer > h2 smgs.

Super Srs.

3b: if the team had already 4 man voted H3, vote H2 instead. SMG starts in H2 is even better than BR starts in H3.

You dont really believe this. Dudes will say whatever to slander H3.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You dont really believe this. Dudes will say whatever to slander H3.

That part was part joke part serious. The gametype obviously isn't better than a BR gametype. But if you have to suffer through H3 instead of H1 you might as well decide to make them suffer with you by voting SMG H2.

The last second vote for H1 tends to work though. Probably 90% of my TS games are H1.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm no expert on the tech side of things, but something has gone wrong when this game was ported over. I've had mid range BR battles where I've emptied 6-7 shots into someone and been shot dead while they somehow managed to walk away.

Lead your shots.

I can pull that 'hosty' shit without host now in H3 MCC. Sounds like you simply need to brush up on your BR skills.

• Downvote (-1) 4

Does anyone have any stats or info on where the game was outsourced to?

I know a developer in Scotland, were contracted to do some work.