CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I'm guessing they forgot to reset the TS and HCS ranks before flipping the "ranked" switch? My last TS game was 2 months ago, and I have a rank.

Well, i'm a 43 in HCS to start it off. Hmmm... it's either broken, or they were tracking games played.

Maybe some sort of background magic?

Maybe some sort of background magic?

Either way, the ranks they're showing would be based on the broken skill matching, so the right move would be to reset them.

Is there anyone from Australia/NZ here that is actually finding games in a reasonable time? Got on last night to try out the new patch and it took me 4 attempts of searching for 5-10mins and quiting the build before finding a game... Is the population too small in Aus/NZ now?

I tried the night the patch dropped and could get games (after hard resetting my Xbox), but tried yesterday in my lunch break and couldn't get anything.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How do I have a 29 in team slayer already?

You probably play in your sleep. Happens to me a lot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Either way, the ranks they're showing would be based on the "broken" skill matching, so the right move would be to reset them.

Could be doing that soon

This philosophy is fine, as long as I don't have to abide by it. Give me a preference to search by skill. I'll wait for 10 minutes to get a good game and I'm sure most of the competitive players would. Casual players won't even care about their rank and just typically want to get games in as fast as possible. They wouldn't even change their search preferences so it wouldn't effect them. If I'm in the semi-pro division I don't want to play with or against people in bronze as it wouldn't be fun for either party. Let me have that choice.

Joshe's point is that the pros should be able to stomp those who are not because they have the right to match against someone/anyone if there are no pros available. Semi pros and less skilled are not going to be offered an option to stop them from matching like this.

Joshes answer shows he hasn't got an answer.

If this is the case I will definitely be a 50 in H2 Classic, Hardcore, and maybe a 47 in CE lol.

So they're basically already saying that their game won't have any longevity 6 months before release? 

Nice. 

To be fair, that's a pretty mighty jump to a conclusion you made there.

Just once I wish they would push something live without having to correct the correction :s. They really need to stop and think about what they're doing before pushing something live lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

They're gonna reset the ranks guys. Chilllll

but how long will that be a week maybe 2?

but how long will that be a week maybe 2?

They reset ranks multiple times a day. It's just a server side thing.

All I want to do is play Ranked Team Doubles with my local friends, I don't think I'm asking for the moon here.

• Upvote (+1) 2