CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I couldn't handle anymore VIP, seriously what is that gamemode..?

It was the first playlist where I tried to choose h4 just to get a rifle start.

VIP in doubles is ironic because in doubles you're always supposed to make sure your teammate is alive to win the game. All it does is force one person to spawn with a God-awful weapon and slower shield recharge, for no addition to the meta whatsoever.

It's a bit "better" in a mode where there's a lot of people, because it adds a dynamic objective / target that moves around like no other mode does, but in doubles it's just redundant, boring and dumb.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Patch is working decent. Worse thing that happened was a 14man FFA in big team on halo CE.

I would love to play that, you kidding me? lol

I got a X1 for MCC and now that same game is making me want to sell my X1 and Halo 5 is making me want to sell it even more. What happened to Halo? 

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's a bit "better" in a mode where there's a lot of people, because it adds a dynamic objective / target that moves around like no other mode does, but in doubles it's just redundant, boring and dumb.

I hate VIP in general. It's too dependent on one person on whether you're going to win or not. And if the VIP is hiding the entire time witch Rockets, Shotgun, Maulers, or whatever, winning against that is challenging (and not in a fun way). Halo is a shooter that promotes movement and VIP counteracts that.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hell yeah.

That's Awesome! Like I said I dig this site and you guys are on par for gaming news I'm interested In like Halo, Destiny and COD. Not to mention the Mods/Admin's here seem to always have a level head when posts go occasionally awry. You guys have a good one!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hate VIP in general. It's too dependent on one person on whether you're going to win or not. And if the VIP is hiding the entire time witch Rockets, Shotgun, Maulers, or whatever, winning against that is challenging (and not in a fun way). Halo is a shooter that promotes movement and VIP counteracts that.

Oh yeah I do too, I was just playing the Devil's Advocate: Extreme Bullshit edition.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What is the purpose of rotational playlists?! And why the FUCK are team dubs and snipers a part of it?

Just delete the cross-game playlists because NOBODY enjoys 2-3 Halo games equally. Give each game 1-2 playlists and let the fucking players choose which games to play and get rid of the presence of rotational fucking playlists!!

R.I.P Dubs   20Recently15 - 20few days later15

rotation playlists... HAHAHA wtf, man. rotational playlists.

Is their a TeamBeyond Gamertag where we can view the friend list and invite people?

These were money back in the day for customs.

Is their a TeamBeyond Gamertag where we can view the friend list and invite people?

These were money back in the day for customs.

I don't even think you can view other people's friends on Xbox one..or maybe up can and I just haven't seen it idk

the game is playable

I've only had it disconnected since April 17 but nothing I am hearing about this update is giving me a reason to set it back up. Sounds like search times went backwards and got longer, parties are still being split and 1's are still being matched with 50's (OK not really but you get my point).  Hit registration across some titles I've read is better but the game still locks/freeze, ends in the middle of the game.

How is this playable?

How am I suppose to text my friends that left weeks after MCC released "hey team doubles is getting removed but ranks are kinda back, sorta".

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone in here enjoy playing forge maps :3 Got plenty of 2v2 shtuff ya'll can run when the playlist goes down.

......It only took two games lololol. He held his composure for two whole games and is now in full on rage mode.

GG @Sn1pySn4p, I blame it all on you haha.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Team Swat,snipers,doubles def need to be a staple with ranks, it's way too traditional to be taken out.

Speaking in a general halo player's standpoint  

I got a X1 for MCC and now that same game is making me want to sell my X1 and Halo 5 is making me want to sell it even more. What happened to Halo? 

It became a dad.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Getting matched against parties when playing alone shouldn't happen.

^

• Upvote (+1) 1

It became a dad.

Going with the whole dad analogy,

Maybe it's that it stayed a kid. 

Gimmicks are usually embraced by younger and inexperienced people right?  To bring in new players.  Thats basically what has fucked Halo. Gimmicks.  It is trying to stay young and fresh. 

So as we have matured and desire the old style gameplay, we are all crotchety when we don't get it, like a dad.

• Upvote (+1) 2

ranks and quit penalties will be a joke; you can't implement something new when searching still doesn't work properly. I still get stuck in loops cycles of searching for players and players found. its like the game is unable to decide between using dedis or a p2p host. H2A takes a good 30 secs before showing the loading bar, then u have about 3 mins for a map to load, sometimes it takes 30 seconds for the initial spawn. Host migration/quit still shows a black screen. This game has made me paranoid of crashes, anytime I even sense a freeze I automatically QTB, I love halo but 343 is making me regret it. 

343's patches to MCC is like taking a huge dump that causes mud butt and wiping with 1ply. Every wipe just smears the mess doing nothing.

Getting matched against parties when playing alone shouldn't happen.

Well it's that or you can search with a party and risk your group getting split.

The choice is yours!

• Upvote (+1) 1

MCC probably will never implement a system where parties of 3/4 only get matched against parties of 3/4. Soo many times I've seen it match two parties of three and a party of two, thus splitting everyone up. 

This games too broken to fix.