CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Been searching for a match for about 20 minutes and still no games found lol, this patch has made it worse so far. I also got uneven teams last night when I played.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Anyone know if teams of 3 and 4 are going to be forced to play other teams of 3 and 4 like it was in Halo 3? Losing to a team of 4 going in alone is really frustrating. I tried to tweet @@Bravo and ask him but he never got back to me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

H2A is my most hated Halo right now. I've never had this awful of a MM experience with any Halo game ever, especially considering that I'm a fairly casual gamer because of my internet.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Rocking that Halo5Sucks.com clan tag playing team slayer with a group of friends, end up getting Wizard and romping on the other team 50-5. Two people on the other team sent me the same message after the game "Halo1Sucks.com"

Word.

Also, my friend is coming over today to play some Halo, will give live action updates of his imminent meltdown throughout the day.

Stream that stuff! Live meltdowns are the best!

Rocking that Halo5Sucks.com clan tag playing team slayer with a group of friends, end up getting Wizard and romping on the other team 50-5. Two people on the other team sent me the same message after the game "Halo1Sucks.com"

Word.

Also, my friend is coming over today to play some Halo, will give live action updates of his imminent meltdown throughout the day.

stream it

Word.

stream it

Stream that stuff! Live meltdowns are the best!

Thiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssss.

I have so much fun playing H2 Hardcore. It's just such a nice throwback to play the game online again - and the recent fix to preventing weapons from blocking shots has made the hit registration even better. If we could just get a decent matchmaking setup so the games are competitive more often, I'd be thrilled.

• Upvote (+1) 3

10 years later and just realized Tombstone is Hang em High :) ahaha

weirdflo.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

They don't have to be on, just get their campaign info.

Or just look up the MLG settings and make the game type yourself. Wouldn't take more than 2 minutes.

The maps though, that would be difficult.

So now instead of people quitting we now have people that just stop playing. Great...

So glad a didn't stick around for this "update"... Good luck to you fellow halo fans I think you're gonna need it.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

To any of the people saying they have H3 MLG settings, are they actually the correct settings? I only as because whenever someone would try make drop-spawn weapons on other h3 maps they would mess up, weapons wouldn't d-spawn after one minute or could dirty them etc. Also are all the spawns correct/have all the details been added (on the pit for example)?

Also assuming there isn't a proper amp/onslaught yet?

And final question, any chance there is an original foundry octagon released yet? (again with spawns like the original).

Team Doubles needs to be a permanent playlist. With ranks rolling out it is honestly a tragedy that it is being swapped out for Team Swat. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Patch is working decent. Worse thing that happened was a 14man FFA in big team on halo CE.

H3 shooting is still a little weird, I think.

Had a couple map-load-crashes last night. They need to get on that. Game chat worked in all of my games which is cool.

so do I set my xbox one back up or not?  Getting mixed thoughts on whether the patched worked or not