CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

They don't have to be on, just get their campaign info.

Or just look up the MLG settings and make the game type yourself. Wouldn't take more than 2 minutes.

Really just avoiding having to make onslaught and amp myself. I have gametypes just not maps

I was in the voting screen for a game and it was 4v4, a couple of seconds into the voting a random player joined making it a 5v4.

I'm convinced this game literally wants to be broken haha.

Proof: https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/68dedf9d-e7c9-47c0-952f-2ea5e8ee88f8?gamerTag=z%20Witness%20z&scid=77290100-225e-4768-9373-98164430a9f8

Also notice the incredibly uneven teams by rank.

cool story. wanna hear mine? I was 9-0 on shrine and right when I was about to shotgun a dudes face off, I literally fall through the map. I quit, go to theater. have a good sarcastic laugh. And then search a game. Im matched up for a lockdown koth. map loads. loads the shrine game in theater again................ When I try to quit, it warned me with a penalty. a penalty.

• Upvote (+1) 1

cool story. wanna hear mine? I was 9-0 on shrine and right when I was about to shotgun a dudes face off, I literally fall through the map. I quit, go to theater. have a good sarcastic laugh. And then search a game. Im matched up for a lockdown koth. map loads. loads the shrine game in theater again................ When I try to quit, it warned me with a penalty. a penalty.

I think my head would explode if I were you

MCC JUST NEEDS THIS ALREADY. I Hate playing Doubles and getting H2A it's really damn annoying. How has 343 not done this, you're not splitting the community if they are on the same damn game. You're splitting the community if one population is one Halo 3(360) or Reach or H4(360) and the rest on MCC

hpL4bG9.png

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I have a better one. I had a 19 kill streak on lockdown H2C, sworded a kid coming up s1 ramp and as soon as I sworded him for the rampage, I get a "suicide". Didn't get the rampage. Clipped it and was pissed.

I have a better one. I had a 19 kill streak on lockdown H2C, sworded a kid coming up s1 ramp and as soon as I sworded him for the rampage, I get a "suicide". Didn't get the rampage. Clipped it and was pissed.

Ill give to you because of the near rampage.

Are they ever going to fix the carnage report "Killed most" and "killed by" ?

• Upvote (+1) 1

My friends and I are constantly running into issues with this patch. We have trouble connecting, trouble with lagging out of matches, and not finding games while searching. My connection is perfect and its literally all my friends who are having the same problem. WTF. 

It feels like before the March patch TBH.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

it's taking way too long to find matches in the h1 playlist compared to a week ago...shit is crazy

Come on @@CyReN that is so freaking crazy it should be on front page!

Are you certain you are not in theater mode?

:lol:

I wish. Clearly this new patch fucked something up in regards to searching...because right before the update I was getting games left and right, now....i've played one match in the last 45 mins...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Had a couple 5v4 games in the ranked playlist earlier.... haven't seen that in a month or two. Crazy how a patch can screw up everything again...

I'm serious when I say connecting to people and searching feels like pre March patch again. What the actual fuck.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So the patch has fixed then rebroken the game?

They have until the end of tomorrow night imo with their "adjustments" to MM but tbh its hysterical how much 343 fucks up. My god if I screwed up this many times I'd have been fired at least four months ago. I need to get a god damn job at 343 the land of nonexistent deadlines, pay checks for effort instead of results and an overlord that believes in the value of doing your best despite falling flat on you face with a 100% success rate. I'd love to kick back and push nothing but garbage and then get paid for it. It would be relaxing.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Started getting games at a decent search time....this had me  :lol:

http://www.twitch.tv/akademik_/c/6586558

The teammate I had during this game said he was new to multiplayer and has mostly been playing halo 2 (prob h2a)...dude was going ham with the AR till I told him to press Y....yo @@Batchford does the master chief press Y off spawn? fortunately for me the other kids were terrible so I could guide him through the match so he could get powerups/power weapons. Felt like a proud father watching his only son. H1 need ranks asap.

• Upvote (+1) 1