CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So from day one the social playlist had ranks and now 6 months later (I guess that's what 343 calls "soon" for a game with a realistic lifespan of 1 year........seriously, it said ranks coming soon since day 1.......just......) we are finally getting more ranks.  I seriously don't understand what took them so long.  They are using the same ranking system in these that they used since day 1 for the h2a casual playlist, what about that takes 6 fucking months?  If they're so busy on something else that it takes them 6 months to copy a ranking system from one playlist to another then they better be working on the fucking Mona Lisa 2.0

• Upvote (+1) 3

HCS Playlist tomorrow ranked. Guess I am going to be playing some more Halo.

Literally the story of MCC. I have a friend who bought an Xbox One and MCC and neither have been used since the release day. Literally just sitting under his TV collecting dust. He hasn't even bought other games for it. Disgraceful launch.

I bet 343 sees the launch as incredibly successful.

Successful at generating $M off of a massive, intentional lie- with full malice of deceit.

Please don't focus on just the cluster fuck MCC represents, but also remember there are people who had no problem putting this scam together, getting up on stage to promise "just as you remembered it", high fived immediately after walking off stage with hugs and smiles, and now hope to make you forget all about their deception (fiasco would imply an unintentional mistake) with their new halo

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I bet 343 sees the launch as incredibly successful.

No. 343 would be extremely displeased with MCC as a whole, and so would Microsoft. Don't start that shit, as a business, releasing a faulty product and having a whole community turn on you is not something they'd be happy with.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is there a fileshare I can find the halo 3 mlg gametypes ?

I have all the gametypes in my fileshare (Bob Da Ostrich) but i got them from xacerx i think was his name. Add me.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

HCS Playlist tomorrow ranked. Guess I am going to be playing some more Halo.

They also said they are tightening the skill/team matching i am excited to see how or if that works correctly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man not only do you guys have a fucked up government that just bans good ass games (like MK9 for example, not sure about MKX) outright, but your Halo doesn't even work properly.

You guys should riot in the streets

Which street do you recommend?

• Upvote (+1) 1

In be4 ranks are still broken. Pathetic. Just got matched up against a 28 as a level 5.

GG 343. Most embarrassing developer of all time. If they don't win the worst game studio award or whatever that was that EA got last year I'd be shocked

It may not be 343's fault. There may have been only 8 of you guys in the playlist lobby.

Oh wait...

It's pretty ridiculous when every other Halo game as had BR/AR starts as default in BTB yet 343 manages to fuck that up but hopefully this should be fixed soon based on that tweet.

You would think this 1.6gb update that was supposed to make Halo 3 work right would fix something that shouldn't have been a problem in the first place.

Who knew an update could make this game just as bad as it was on day 1. Think they finally put the nail in the coffin. Congrats 343, you fucking win.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Who knew an update could make this game just as bad as it was on day 1. Think they finally put the nail in the coffin. Congrats 343, you fucking win.

Well then I wish I was with you on day 1..

• Upvote (+1) 3

I just searched a game of HCS and when i got a match and was about to spawn in, i was suddenly in theater viewing a film from last night. 

Anyone else see this happen? That's a crazy glitch to have.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Put MCC on in my lunch break and searched for 10 mins and couldn't find a game.

Put H3 on (XB360) and got a game in under 1 min (counter said 170 players currently online)

@@Frankie - Why is it easier for me to find a match in a game that's almost 8 years old on old gen, and not get one in a game that's only 6 months old on next gen?

Also, is there any possibility in setting the search parameters as default international with the option to search local? This would solve the above problem and also allow us Aussies to try out some of these other great playlists that we keep hearing about.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Also, is there any possibility in setting the search parameters as default international with the option to search local? This would solve the above problem and also allow us Aussies to try out some of these other great playlists that we keep hearing about.

Halo: The Team Slayer Collection.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Put MCC on in my lunch break and searched for 10 mins and couldn't find a game.

Put H3 on (XB360) and got a game in under 1 min (counter said 170 players currently online)

@@Frankie - Why is it easier for me to find a match in a game that's almost 8 years old on old gen, and not get one in a game that's only 6 months old on next gen?

Reach regularly intermissions between game kill and first strike in under 2 minutes.

I have timed it.

There won't be search restrictions until there's enough players to actually merit restricting searches. I can't even convince some of my long term fans to come back to MCC now that it's working. 

Ranks won't "work" until there's a large enough population. The ranks can be flawless right but it still wouldn't function properly. The reputation at launch is MCC's largest bug and it isn't going to be fixed unless MS does something wild and makes it free.

I would agree with you guys but Halo 3 ranks still work well, and its population is way less compared to MCC. Sooooo idk.

Any of you who have the h3 mlg gametypes want to schedule a time I can get on and get them from you? Lol

Any of you who have the h3 mlg gametypes want to schedule a time I can get on and get them from you? Lol

They don't have to be on, just get their campaign info.

Or just look up the MLG settings and make the game type yourself. Wouldn't take more than 2 minutes.