CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

What the hell was the point of this big talk about ranks in this update if all they did was reset H2A's and match accordingly? BFD, why aren't they in other playlists? If it doesn't work out then just reset them again? 

They should elaborate on the quitting penalties in game. Seems that most people don't know or care about it. Even though it could potentially affect their multiplayer experiences.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Except for SMG starts. Fuck SMG starts. SMG starts is a giant, dilated, prolapsed asshole.

Yes, I would take BR H3 over SMG H2 anything (Especially Lockout). If SMG's are chosen, or team slayer H3, I'm out.

What the hell was the point of this big talk about ranks in this update if all they did was reset H2A's and match accordingly? BFD, why aren't they in other playlists? If it doesn't work out then just reset them again? 

Brav mentioned to saucey via twitter ( I don't have link) that he would post an update today regarding either adding ranks to TS and HCS or delaying it until tomorrow or the following day.

Why am I not suprised H3 is STILL AR starts in BTB.

#343bola

It's pretty ridiculous when every other Halo game as had BR/AR starts as default in BTB yet 343 manages to fuck that up but hopefully this should be fixed soon based on that tweet.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Man not only do you guys have a fucked up government that just bans good ass games (like MK9 for example, not sure about MKX) outright, but your Halo doesn't even work properly.

You guys should riot in the streets

Too busy using free government health care.

Also, we are now allowed R rated games.

Also, none of the games we ban I give any form of shit about.

So is it possible for Aussies to now find games in other playlists against NA now?

Thought I read it somewhere a few pages back by Albatross, probably a troll...

I'm pretty sure he's just trolling (Well I still can't get games in other playlists anyway).

I doubt anything will change as we make up like 5%. As if 343 would give a shit about such a small percentage of the overall population. :(

I'm pretty sure he's just trolling (Well I still can't get games in other playlists anyway).

I doubt anything will change as we make up like 5%. As if 343 would give a shit about such a small percentage of the overall population. :(

Dedicated US server > No games in other playlists. We all agree.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yes, I would take BR H3 over SMG H2 anything (Especially Lockout). If SMG's are chosen, or team slayer H3, I'm out.

Beaver Creek is probably the only level I can tolerate for SMG starts. Not sure why but it doesn't piss me off so bad like Lockout or Midship or basically any other H2 map.

Can someone for the love of God just make a complete list of all the appropriate map and gametype settings for each game and tweet it to Bravo. Seriously dude. Who the fuck is managing the playlists down there lol

• Upvote (+1) 6

They are rolling out ranks for more playlists in the coming days. 

"soon"

air-quotes.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can someone for the love of God just make a complete list of all the appropriate map and gametype settings for each game and tweet it to Bravo. Seriously dude. Who the fuck is managing the playlists down there lol

Video%20Game_zpsu3pvicwj.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

Maybe it was telling you that this shit just isn't worth the hassle.

Was it a smart TV?

I think the last few months with the MCC made him suicidal.

In be4 ranks are still broken. Pathetic. Just got matched up against a 28 as a level 5.

GG 343. Most embarrassing developer of all time. If they don't win the worst game studio award or whatever that was that EA got last year I'd be shocked

so the update isn't for sure coming tomorrow this blows my mind. 

This is typical stuff. They have a date they'll give, but technically anything can happen. Bravo is just covering his bases in case the studio catches on fire tomorrow, he doesn't have angry fans saying he promised. Also, if they have to submit anything to Microsoft first, they may have an automated process of checking things, and it may not be pushed out until late hours, potentially the day after.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone playing in the H1 tournament on Saturday want to scrim with me and my partner on Friday?  I'm a knowledgeable player and fairly decent, but my partner is pretty intermediate/average.  So basically, if you're new to H1 and need some quality practice before this tournament, hit me up for some friendly scrims.  My partner needs practice playing against competent opponents using a timer, and if you guys need some pointers I'd be more than happy to share what I know.  Please message me on here or on XBL.  Again this is for Friday, anytime after 3pm EST.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's pretty ridiculous when every other Halo game as had BR/AR starts as default in BTB yet 343 manages to fuck that up but hopefully this should be fixed soon based on that tweet.

Now they've apparently fixed halo 3 forge, how hard is it for someone at 343i to go into forge and make a BR/AR gametype and save it....done.

I honestly think a shit load of little things like this could just be done and dusted if a couple of guys really dedicated themselves to it.

Hey we just follow what Americans do. Look at Iraq and Vietnam. 

I blame the hippies for quitting Vietnam. Plus we got our oil from Iraq,  mission accomplished? 

Probably sounds fucked up Haha.