CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Thought I would have a break from doubles today. Two games of big team and everyone just bum votes Halo 4!

Thought I would have a break from doubles today. Two games of big team and everyone just bum votes Halo 4!

Did they ever fix not being able to use your custom loadout in H4 BTB Slayer?

There won't be search restrictions until there's enough players to actually merit restricting searches. I can't even convince some of my long term fans to come back to MCC now that it's working. 

I sit next to a guy at work who used to compete in Halo CE (Was ranked number 1 in Australia as well). And he hasn't been on in months, and wants nothing to do with this mess.

Before this collection came out, we talked about how cool it was going to be running some CE games together. Since its release, we've played about 5 games total, with maybe 2 of them being CE..... :(

So wait is this new ranking system out or no?

Yes, but it's only in H2A.

Also:

• Upvote (+1) 3

So wait is this new ranking system out or no?

no new playlist same old h2a playlist ranks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I sit next to a guy at work who used to compete in Halo CE (Was ranked number 1 in Australia as well). And he hasn't been on in months, and wants nothing to do with this mess.

Before this collection came out, we talked about how cool it was going to be running some CE games together. Since its release, we've played about 5 games total, with maybe 2 of them being CE..... :(

Literally the story of MCC. I have a friend who bought an Xbox One and MCC and neither have been used since the release day. Literally just sitting under his TV collecting dust. He hasn't even bought other games for it. Disgraceful launch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Literally the story of MCC. I have a friend who bought an Xbox One and MCC and neither have been used since the release day. Literally just sitting under his TV collecting dust. He hasn't even bought other games for it. Disgraceful launch.

I got an Xbox One and MCC for X-mas. It was the only game I wanted to play for the Xbone, and it's been sitting in its box for about month or two.

I feel bad for my girlfriend who bought it for me, and kind of guilty for saying to her when MCC dropped I wanted that and an Xbone for X-mas.

Did they ever fix not being able to use your custom loadout in H4 BTB Slayer?

Nope the bug is still there. 

P.S Halo 4 voted again :(

I was wondering does this matchmaking have a to2 vs to2, or a to3 vs to3 etc.? For some reason when i play solo I feel like I am going against to4 all the time when I search solo.

I got an Xbox One and MCC for X-mas. It was the only game I wanted to play for the Xbone, and it's been sitting in its box for about month or two.

I feel bad for my girlfriend who bought it for me, and kind of guilty for saying to her when MCC dropped I wanted that and an Xbone for X-mas.

I bought 2 Xbox One's...... :(

Fuck me, right?

:(

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was wondering does this matchmaking have a to2 vs to2, or a to3 vs to3 etc.? For some reason when i play solo I feel like I am going against to4 all the time when I search solo.

It doesn't. When I search in large parties you can see the people come in one at a time.

I remember not being able to join custom games in progress at launch. Anyone else notice this, or has it been fixed?

So what you're saying is Australians should be matched with other Australians.

Already happening, buddy. And I'm sure the me and the 5 other Australians, still playing, both have 2 working thumbs and aren't too filthy.

So what your saying Australians = Quitters?

Hey we just follow what Americans do. Look at Iraq and Vietnam. 

Well kinda..

We can only get games in the team slayer playlist, so most people quit when they don't get the game they want. I do it all the time as I only want to play H1/H2, and in that playlist H3 gets picked 70% of the time. If I get games in the H1 and H2 playlist, I'd have no reason to quit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well kinda..

We can only get games in the team slayer playlist, so most people quit when they don't get the game they want. I do it all the time as I only want to play H1/H2, and in that playlist H3 gets picked 70% of the time. If I get games in the H1 and H2 playlist, I'd have no reason to quit.

Except for SMG starts. Fuck SMG starts. SMG starts is a giant, dilated, prolapsed asshole.

Well kinda..

Except for SMG starts. Fuck SMG starts. SMG starts is a giant, dilated, prolapsed asshole.

Man not only do you guys have a fucked up government that just bans good ass games (like MK9 for example, not sure about MKX) outright, but your Halo doesn't even work properly.

You guys should riot in the streets

So is it possible for Aussies to now find games in other playlists against NA now?
Thought I read it somewhere a few pages back by Albatross, probably a troll...