CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I am still trying to figure out what the "new penalties" are, outside of ranked playlists of course.

What exactly are we to infer from this vague sentence in the community update: "All quits and betrayals are being tracked automatically, and action is being taken against offending players who commit these offenses more than what is considered normal behavior."

I would love to know what constitutes "normal behavior" in their eyes, and what action will be taken against "offending players."

I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Ya, what is normal quitting?

2v2 BC CTF

Team mate g00ses 0-0-1

We win 3-1 because I go 16-6

I want ranks so that I can play Dammy TS over BC CTF

A dnf % on a players nameplate would be a nice small addition and possibly incentivize staying in games

• Upvote (+1) 1

Quitters need to be matched with other quitters and have a huge fucking fat "Q" labeled on their player card to let others know they are filthy casual no thumb quitters.

You know having a Q tagged to their account name in a distinguishable fashion may be enough for 90% of the quitters to stop.

• Upvote (+1) 2

When is 343 going to realize 5v5 is bad? Playing with 10 people on a map like Warlord is a joke in something with ranks. Same with FFA.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yo it feels like H3 matchmaking has slowed down and the games feel laggy too :/ The kill feed also seems off at times

Have they said when they plan on putting other playlist ranks in?

This week for Team Slayer and HCS.

Not long after for others.

This week for Team Slayer and HCS.

Not long after for others.

So... Basically a month?

But seriously, thanks for the info!

So... Basically a month?

But seriously, thanks for the info!

i am still hoping for today i really want ranks in team slayer i am bored with h2a. 

Generally how has the experience been since the patch launched?

Parties/inviting better? Hows the success rate for games launching/crashing? 

I can't wait for Team Slayer to be ranked. I know a lot of people prefer multi game playlists to be Social and unranked but I would want to get a 50 in it to be able to show that I'm an all around solid HALO player. Not just good at one or two of the games. That is, if the ranks work..

• Upvote (+1) 3

PIDgCke.png

Ranks mean nothing until there are search restrictions.

Ranks won't "work" until there's a large enough population. The ranks can be flawless right but it still wouldn't function properly. The reputation at launch is MCC's largest bug and it isn't going to be fixed unless MS does something wild and makes it free.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So is there anyway to tell if you're getting matched against full teams in the MCC it's just something I'd like to be able to check out to see how frequent it matches you against other teams vs people playing solo.

H2A rank just got reset. Hopefully ranks are coming tonight! 

you're a bit late to the party, they got reset a day or so ago now. HCS and TS Ranks should be added in the next few hours if things go to plan 

H2A rank just got reset. Hopefully ranks are coming tonight! 

Ranks being reset were part of the update yesterday.

Ranks have been resetting randomly periodically since the update. There will probably be one final reset whenever Team Slayer and HCS receives ranks.

PIDgCke.png

Ranks mean nothing until there are search restrictions.

There won't be search restrictions until there's enough players to actually merit restricting searches. I can't even convince some of my long term fans to come back to MCC now that it's working.