CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Game works fine for me and has since the last CU just over a month ago, this recent update hasn't seemed to have had any impact upon my search times (for better or worse). It's kinda confusing when I see others have so much difficulty and I just... don't, there's really no explanation for it.

Mine was working perfect until this. I just got it working though. I turned xbox off and then unplugged everything for 3 minutes and plugged it back in and I finally found a game

When they add ranks to h3 i will go back to having no life 

The only good thing to come out of all this is me rethinking my life in the past 5 months. I've come to the conclusion that it's better to scrunch than fold.

I've come to the conclusion that it's better to scrunch than fold.

You fool.

might be time to actually play the game again rather than start it up, have it fail within 2 minutes and give up again for the week. My last good game was easily 2-3 months ago.

I hard reset my xbox and it solved my problem with not finding matches.  Quitting the build didn't work. Don't get why it came about though because I was finding matches with a po3 last night.

I can't imagine the damage all of these hard resets are doing to the longevity of my xbox though. I still hate this Xbox dash. Hope they're just waiting on Windows 10 to make changes.

I hard reset my xbox and it solved my problem with not finding matches.  Quitting the build didn't work. Don't get why it came about though because I was finding matches with a po3 last night.

I can't imagine the damage all of these hard resets are doing to the longevity of my xbox though. I still hate this Xbox dash. Hope they're just waiting on Windows 10 to make changes.

hard reset = shut down xbox, pull the power plug, let the power brick turn off (LED) before you replug

hard reset doesnt mean you pull the power plug while the console is running, that might hurt the xbox, yes

but if you do it the regular way then you wont damage your console :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

To be honest, hard resets is a well established Microsoft tradition.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any tips on getting the update to even start?

By the way, you can hard reset the Xbox without pulling the power by holding the power button on the console for 5-10 seconds. Probably a safer way of doing it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My team is being carried hard by me in shrine. im rippin faces off. Im currently 9-0 looking FOR the KILLING FRENZ- *gets sucked under the map and dies*...

how do i upload a clip? i need to upload this. omg.

This has no link with the current topic of conversation but I'd like to share this montage with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv3bP__J-Iw

Feel free to leave us any feedback as always. Thanks for your time. :halo:

Thank you for that and well done! Imho, a little to much random kills (rather 1 min with awesomeness than 4 min with 3 min of fillers) and the music was kind of meh. But a ton of kudos for making this and contributing to the community. :-)

Big props to 343 for bringing back 300-500 ms P2P hosts with this patch. Now Onlin3W4rr10r can finally steak EG 1v4 because he can literally see in the future.

And since thats not enough, lets put in quit bans while games still start uneven because people failed to load the map or didn't want to wait 4 minutes when the game doesn't get past the stat screen on startup.

Ranking seems to be doing it's job too. I searched with a team and only had to suicided down to -40 before the enemy team was able to only get steaked 50-28.

How is this supposed to be an AAA developer?

• Upvote (+1) 8

My TV exploded today. Fuck my life.

The immersion was too strong.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Big props to 343 for bringing back 300-500 ms P2P hosts with this patch. Now Onlin3W4rr10r can finally steak EG 1v4 because he can literally see in the future.

And since thats not enough, lets put in quit bans while games still start uneven because people failed to load the map or didn't want to wait 4 minutes when the game doesn't get past the stat screen on startup.

Ranking seems to be doing it's job too. I searched with a team and only had to suicided down to -40 before the enemy team was able to only get steaked 50-28.

How is this supposed to be an AAA developer?

The same way Battlefield 4 is made by a AAA dev. They have enough money and a big enough research group to know how much they can shaft the customer and get away with, I suppose?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is it just me or the updates they did to the current ranks (H2a playlist) are still not working?

I'm trying my hardest to be positive here. I really hope this community doesn't crumble apart. :( I lived my years on Halo, and I even gone casual for the past four or so years just to keep my interests alive. I may end up collecting the fiction more so than the games at this point. :/

I'm trying my hardest to be positive here. I really hope this community doesn't crumble apart. :( I lived my years on Halo, and I even gone casual for the past four or so years just to keep my interests alive. I may end up collecting the fiction more so than the games at this point. :/

You're like 5 years too late there bud.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're like 5 years too late there bud.

What I mean was I've been an optimist but this disaster had snubbed that in half.

Forgive me.

• Upvote (+1) 1