Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Pretty sure I'm stuck at 2% yeaaaahhh!

EDIT- Now working! #MeBack

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are medals now tracking for H3?

Yes.

lol @@SUDDOTH2 :walshy:

a3f8446c2368192177a7a892cf82fa9b.png

I like to see it as a game now. He negs my post, I neg his.

Then again, its all fun and games until he messages an admin (twice) to try and get me into trouble.

:saucey:

Are they making H2A 4v4 in the playlist update in the next couple days?

should be.

MY TEAMMATE IS SO BAD LIKE REALLY.

it was actually both of them that jumped over. Managed to back smack them both but only one counted because the game ended.

It was like 3AM here and I had to be silent or else I'd wake everyone else in the house up but God damn, I celebrated.

I was just whispering to me team "awww shit guys, they've got me here. All they need to do is nade me."

Then I won.

Host is fixed. Your shots don't just randomly disappear anymore like they were.

It's not even close to being a disadvantage now.

Great news for the tourney. Biggest concern was about getting disputes because people didn't want to be host.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

So are ranks matching similar ranks? That's the main thing I'm looking for and hoping for.

@bravo 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If player who has host quit out of the game and end it with that action? Will that count as a loss for the team that is behind?

If that is so... lucky for us that most games are on dedi's. Kappa

If player who has host quit out of the game and end it with that action? Will that count as a loss for the team that is behind?

If that is so... lucky for us that most games are on dedi's. Kappa

It more than likely counts as a loss.

so is mlg halo 3 in the hardcore playlist yet?

Nope.

I haven't played enough H3 MCC to notice yet, but is the melee system that was fixed in the first Title Update in H3 MCC? I assume so since players still fly up in the air after a melee (which was resolved in TU1 as well).

I haven't played enough H3 MCC to notice yet, but is the melee system that was fixed in the first Title Update in H3 MCC? I assume so since players still fly up in the air after a melee (which was resolved in TU1 as well).

The H3 MCC is the latest H3 x360 version(with some broken stuff), so yes.

So is anyone else having major problems with this update? I am having a horrible time finding games. It hasn't been this bad since the 1st patch in November.

Oh and I played 4 or 5 games with a party of 3 and 4 last night, Tied, Won 3 and Lost one and we're all still level 1s???? How fucking hard is it to copy and paste a ranking system that was implemented in fucking 2004. 11 years ago.

So is anyone else having major problems with this update? I am having a horrible time finding games. It hasn't been this bad since the 1st patch in November.

Oh and I played 4 or 5 games with a party of 3 and 4 last night, Tied, Won 3 and Lost one and we're all still level 1s???? How fucking hard is it to copy and paste a ranking system that was implemented in fucking 2004. 11 years ago.

The ranks are still being reset periodically and will be until tomorrow when the matchmaking comes out.

Hopefully that gets fixed.

I was hoping we'd never have to say this again in the context of MCC after this update, but once again, I was so wrong. This did it for me though, I was counting on this one specific update to pull me back in, but apparently I'm too demanding and should learn to be a bit more patient. 60 bucks was one thing, but continuously getting shit on after every update and spending ridiculous amounts of times trying to figure out if it even works is beyond me at this point. It's been 6 months and hundreds of in-game hours now. It really makes me feel like my time isn't valuable to 343's eyes and taking this into consideration, they don't deserve the time and effort I was willing to put in MCC.

Good luck to anyone who sticks with MCC, I'm moving onto something else to dedicate a majority of my time to (thinking CS:GO, old school RS or Destiny) until Halo 5. I'll do my best not to drop into this thread and let my bitter feelings about the game create toxicity.

• Upvote (+1) 3

When do you think it H3 MLG will be added? :)

Hopefully soon. 

Had a great ranked Wizard CTF on EU host where 2 teammates quit.

We have ranks, why can't we have fucking dedis?

Well it took me 30 minutes for 3% I just stopped and I will try to get it going over the night lol.

I had to un plug my Xbox while it was on to get it to download properly

OT did anyone actually test the quit penalties?

Is anybody else having problems finding games at all? I can't find a single game since the update. I have 56.99 down and 3.65 up speeds according to xbox so it can't be my connection but I literally can't find a game at all. I'm about to uninstall the whole game and reinstall it aince everybody else seems to find games still

Is anybody else having problems finding games at all? I can't find a single game since the update. I have 56.99 down and 3.65 up speeds according to xbox so it can't be my connection but I literally can't find a game at all. I'm about to uninstall the whole game and reinstall it aince everybody else seems to find games still

You tried hard resetting the Xbox since downloading the update?

Game works fine for me and has since the last CU just over a month ago, this recent update hasn't seemed to have had any impact upon my search times (for better or worse). It's kinda confusing when I see others have so much difficulty and I just... don't, there's really no explanation for it.