CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So I didn't see it mentioned in the patch notes but did they fix the biggest issues with ranking? Is matching 1's with 50's and full parties against ransoms still an issue? Ranks are completely pointless if these two things still happen...

Basic maintenance like Reach and Halo 3 probably.

You're really quick at responding man, greatly appreciate it #MoaFor343

You're really quick at responding man, greatly appreciate it #MoaFor343

Hire me :)

This is the last patch I'm giving this game otherwise I'm selling my X1.  Sincerely hope this works.

I haven't had the urge to play Halo in weeks.  Really hoping this brings me back. 

When are Emblems happening?

Edit: wait is h2a playlist suppose to be 5v5? Andddd the game isnt starting

Rockets on Derelict are now on a 75 second timer. Really 343, why did you do this? Either make it spawn every 30 seconds like on OG or make it spawn every 2 minutes so it makes it easier for people to time it. Now I'm going to have to constantly look at my timer to see when rockets are going to spawn. You have now ruined Derelict for me, screw you 343.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ok so now I'm matching similar levels on an alt tag. I'm also searching 3s andddddddd it put one of my friends on the other team sooooo I hope that isn't a common thing, I thought that got fixed awhile ago :(

Rockets on Derelict are now on a 75 second timer. Really 343, why did you do this? Either make it spawn every 30 seconds like on OG or make it spawn every 2 minutes so it makes it easier for people time it. Now I'm going to have to constantly look at my timer to see when rockets are going to spawn. You have now ruined Derelict for me, screw you 343.

it's funny. that number is so arbitrary. I mean 30 seconds was obviously a mistake all along and changing it is not entirely out of the question... but who picked that weird ass number?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ok so now I'm matching similar levels on an alt tag. I'm also searching 3s andddddddd it put one of my friends on the other team sooooo I hope that isn't a common thing, I thought that got fixed awhile ago :(

No, they said they improved it. Gotta use that business dialogue. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

it's funny. that number is so arbitrary. I mean 30 seconds was obviously a mistake all along and changing it is not entirely out of the question... but who picked that weird ass number?

have you seen the weapon timers for halo 5? 343 with the usual 2 steps forward and 5 backwards...

• Upvote (+1) 3

Everyone should tweet @@Bravo and tell him

- 2 minutes for Derelict rockets

- 4 grenades in 2v2 CE

- Two slayer options in 2v2 CE list

Because all of those should be VERY easy to fix and will immensely improve CE.

@@beamimpact @@Batchford and I were playing each other alternating host and it felt VERY smooth and shots were hitting almost like OG. I'd say it was slightly easier than OG but shots were registering properly for both of us. And he's from the UK so yeah.

• Upvote (+1) 2

After I installed the update my game would not load any maps. So now im having to uninstall and reinstall the game. Hopefully that fixes it SMH...

I gotta say, even though this patch is so ridiculously late, 343 really upped their game on this patch. A lot of good fixes for fans of every game. If ranks work properly... weback

• Downvote (-1) 1

Not able to play right now so can someone tell me what exactly this means and does it make a noticable difference in hit registration?

Halo 2 Classic
  • Resolved a hitbox issue where shooting an enemy’s weapon from the front would not cause damage.

- 4 grenades in 2v2 CE

done

• Upvote (+1) 2

- 4 grenades in 2v2 CE

@@beamimpact @@Batchford and I were playing each other alternating host and it felt VERY smooth and shots were hitting almost like OG. I'd say it was slightly easier than OG but shots were registering properly for both of us. And he's from the UK so yeah.

its 30secs tho