CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Glad I'm not the only one wondering what that note is supposed to mean.

Maybe it has something to do with the whole 'everyone has an over shield effect'. I don't know if it's on host/off host and at this point I really don't care, but I'm hoping that's what they are talking about.

appears to be 90 seconds

It's 75 seconds. Yeah.

Also, still only two starting grenades. What the hell.

• Upvote (+1) 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah since when does off host do more *damage*? I thought it was more of a bullet magnetism or hitbox thing? either they fixed something that didn't need fixing or they're doing a poor job of explaining it

i am pretty sure the community would have figured out that bug a long time ago if it was a gamechanging thing + doing very vocal feedback to get it solved

for me the CE changes all read like made-up things and pseudo-fixes :S

imo the on-host issue is something about magnetism and movement pace translating over to the bullets, but surely not a damage issue

or maybe your bullets actually do hit on-host but they do 0 damage and therefore it looks like you dont hit... (conspiracy tinfoil hat)

this really pisses me off. I have been lobbying for boxer updates for h2 since the game came out and now they go and do this when it wasn't even an issue? whyonly CE?

REMEMBER WHEN I MADE THIS FOR YOU, @@Bravo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYGWlPl3Bh0

edit: sorry, moa. I quoted your post and deleted everything you said trying to get a blank quote box for the patch notes

Comic Sans :wutface:

^^ Anyone? I'm lost... is 61.6 gigs the correct size after patch?

This is getting extremely annoying... We should have an Xbox Patch where there's a notification saying 'You downloaded the 21/4/15 Patch for: Halo MCC' or for any other game with the date. That would help a lot.

Dumb question, but does anyone know If MCC will have Dev Support (CU's etc). Once H5 Guardians drops? I hate the thought of MCC dying out after H5 release :(

Halo 3's Forge works now (for Objective forging) but if you try to Forge on them, the Forge gametypes are FFA and not Teams.

Dumb question, but does anyone know If MCC will have Dev Support (CU's etc). Once H5 Guardians drops? I hate the thought of MCC dying out after H5 release :(

Basic maintenance like Reach and Halo 3 probably.

This is getting extremely annoying... We should have an Xbox Patch where there's a notification saying 'You downloaded the 21/4/15 Patch for: Halo MCC' or for any other game with the date. That would help a lot.

How do you not know if you downloaded the patch or not? Do you use automatic downloads? I don't.

imo the on-host issue is something about magnetism and movement pace translating over to the bullets, but surely not a damage issue

or maybe your bullets actually do hit on-host but they do 0 damage and therefore it looks like you dont hit... (conspiracy tinfoil hat)

I think you're reading into this way too much it's probably like he suggested in his last post and that they did a poor job of articulating what they actually meant.

How do you not know if you downloaded the patch or not? Do you use automatic downloads? I don't.

if your Xbox Queue is empty then you downloaded it

I think you're reading into this way too much it's probably like he suggested in his last post and that they did a poor job of articulating what they actually meant.

yes that might be it

Audio INCREDIBLY fucked up in H2A playlist now. 

I just played a H2A playlist game and there was no sound issues.

It's 75 seconds. Yeah.

Also, still only two starting grenades. What the hell.

gonna need rain-man to add that shit up minute to minute

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 3's Forge works now (for Objective forging) but if you try to Forge on them, the Forge gametypes are FFA and not Teams.

This makes me wonder why Forge never had a team on/off toggle.