CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I'm gonna search the current ranked playlist and see if any of these new changes are in effect yet. I'll let you all know if I notice anything.

Well people are still playing without the update so it'll probably take a little bit

There's no such thing as a friend request anymore.  There is "stalk" or "don't stalk".  Then the other person chooses whether or not to actually be friends.  Your "Follower" list is essentially your friend requests, but no one ever checks that.  That's why its so crucial to send someone a message when you add them.

BTW what's your GT?  I'll add you when I get on to try out this update here in a bit.

Thanks!

And it's xClicked

Just matched a 2 Rank 1's and 2 50's as a level 26... Was this patch supposed to fix that? (Yes I installed the patch first.)

Give it some time :) Once majority of the players have the patch, I'm Sure It'll iron itSelf Out :)

just won my first game 50 to 8 this ranking system isn't going to fix that problem.

"Made improvements to Halo 3’s controller “deadzones.”"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Breh... Read that and was like.

rick-ross-victory-o.gif

Cant even front they came with it this time, GG 343 for once

• Upvote (+1) 2

just won my first game 50 to 8 this ranking system isn't going to fix that problem.

not everyone has the update yet...there are ppl who were still playing while the patch came out. 343 should look into a mandatory "update is out, patch the game or play offline" notification when these updates come out so that everyone is playing the same version of the game immediately.

• Upvote (+1) 1

not everyone has the update yet...there are ppl who were still playing while the patch came out. 343 should look into a mandatory "update is out, patch the game or play offline" notification when these updates come out so that everyone is playing the same version of the game immediately.

Yeah plus I have a feeling the hard reset is inc for everyone along with the playlist update. It might not even be "active" until then-

How casual your response was made me laugh.  Moa always so chill under pressure.

The calm before the quick rush to throw an article together for the homepage that has to fix all the formatting.

I'll usually go silent just as the patch notes come out.

Looks like a solid update, hope everything works :)

Desperately trying to get a H3 game in to bask in the greatness of the fixed audio. Hard to find people with the patch though...

Thanks for the info it looks like i just got reset hopefully that means some thing.

Just matched a 2 Rank 1's and 2 50's as a level 26... Was this patch supposed to fix that? (Yes I installed the patch first.)

Same things are happening to me too, post patch

And as always, lets wait a few hours before we assume it didn't work.

Thanks for the info it looks like i just got reset hopefully that means some thing.

Based on these improvements and updates, we’ll be resetting ranking for Halo 2: Anniversary

awesome, basically nothing major done to CE except for bringing in the rocket on Derelict which imo is a downgrade, the sniper grants better gameplay there

theres so much more important things to fix in CE, eg off-host aiming is still not adjusted to on-host aiming (or vice versa)

but instead they replace A SINGLE WEAPON in a map and sell it as a proper upgrade, same for the exchange of a button in the controller layout lol

this update pretty much changed nothing for my MCC experience, im really speechless

• Downvote (-1) 3

awesome, basically nothing major done to CE except for bringing in the rocket on Derelict which imo is a downgrade, the sniper grants better gameplay there

theres so much more important things to fix in CE, eg off-host aiming is still not adjusted to on-host aiming (or vice versa)

but instead they replace A SINGLE WEAPON in a map and sell it as a proper upgrade, same for the exchange of a button in the controller layout lol

this update pretty much changed nothing for my MCC experience, im really speechless

Halo: Combat Evolved

• Resolved an issue that was causing off-host players to deal more damage than the host in peer-to-peer custom games.
  • Updated Derelict to include the Rocket Launcher when selecting the “Classic” weapon set.
  • Made improvements to vehicle weapon accuracy.
  • Resolved an issue that caused incorrect bullet and grenade collision with an invisible object on the map Derelict.
  • Update the “Boxer” controller layout by switching the “switch grenade” and “throw grenade” buttons.

Like, can you at least read the patch notes first or am I missing something here?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why would they make quitting the same as losing a game? It should be WORSE. Otherwise people aren't going to stick around if they "know" that they're going to lose.

• Upvote (+1) 5

H3 stats actually count this time.. Aiming feels better... Audio sounds better so I think this is a good update FOR H3 only..

Halo: Combat Evolved

• Resolved an issue that was causing off-host players to deal more damage than the host in peer-to-peer custom games.
  • Updated Derelict to include the Rocket Launcher when selecting the “Classic” weapon set.
  • Made improvements to vehicle weapon accuracy.
  • Resolved an issue that caused incorrect bullet and grenade collision with an invisible object on the map Derelict.
  • Update the “Boxer” controller layout by switching the “switch grenade” and “throw grenade” buttons.

Like, can you at least read the patch notes first or am I missing something here?

what you highlighted is not the problem that you face when hosting in CE

im talking about the aiming/lead on-host not the damange

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm at work and one of my friends is texting me telling me that the game is just crashing over and over again in the H2A and H3 playlist.

Anybody else having that issue?

697oMl0.png

Does everyone else see this white dash?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not sure where to start but I really would like to get back into halo. Problem is, my friends list is so Barre and running matchmaking by yourself is almost impossible. Especially after this update, I'm super excited. Hit me up!

GT: ILL F4TED

My first game after the patch was a 5v3 (where 2 50's quit before the game started) and we won 50 to -4. I'm sure it will get better but just thought that was funny :wutface:    :weback: