CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Before you all panic, ranks aren't being add with the content update. The content update is fixing the issues ranks had before (resets, 1's matching 50's, etc) and if it's all good, they will be added in the next matchmaking update which is either coming tonight or tomorrow.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'M AT MY SISTERS HOUSE OMG GIVE ME SOME PATCH NOTES TO BEAT MY MEAT TO

No patch notes yet, shouldn't be long :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

No patch notes yet, shouldn't be long :)

How casual your response was made me laugh.  Moa always so chill under pressure.

Before you all panic, ranks aren't being add with the content update. The content update is fixing the issues ranks had before (resets, 1's matching 50's, etc) and if it's all good, they will be added in the next matchmaking update which is either coming tonight or tomorrow.

Oh right, forgot about that!

I just realized that I have dozens of friend requests. I had no idea. The Xbox dashboard is soooo baaad. I'm adding some of you guys now.

There's no such thing as a friend request anymore.  There is "stalk" or "don't stalk".  Then the other person chooses whether or not to actually be friends.  Your "Follower" list is essentially your friend requests, but no one ever checks that.  That's why its so crucial to send someone a message when you add them.

BTW what's your GT?  I'll add you when I get on to try out this update here in a bit.

Halo aiming is fixed? Is this real life? Cant be.

Maybe now I can turn my xbox back on and learn how to play CE on top of it

Resolved an issue that was causing off-host players to deal more damage than the host in peer-to-peer custom games.

0_0

Just when I thought I wasn't going to play Halo tonight....

Those Halo 3 fixes... those UI/party/matchmaking fixes... ODST and Relic in May 

:walshy:

MCC Ranks inbound..... 3rd Year Uni Exams start in 2 weeks....

Degree is overrated anyway right?? RIGHT?! :'(

• Upvote (+1) 4

Probably gonna take a few hours until everyone downloads the patch for the ranks to work properly........... I hope

I'm gonna search the current ranked playlist and see if any of these new changes are in effect yet. I'll let you all know if I notice anything.

EDIT: Nope. I'm matching crazy level players as a 19. Hopefully that skill restriction fix comes with the update too :S

"Made improvements to Halo 3’s controller “deadzones.”"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just matched a 2 Rank 1's and 2 50's as a level 26... Was this patch supposed to fix that? (Yes I installed the patch first.)