CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

the amount of people that quit out in CE because they lose one rocket rotation is mind numbing

Rockets? Screw rockets. I'll win without rockets.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why is the only ranked playlist still 5v5? Isn't that an easy fix?

Shouldn't be too hard. 5v5 Warlord is horrible lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It happens to me alot also using the mobile site...I believe I read awhile back that it seems to happen only to Samsung users.

Motorola too

I am getting into the habit of not scrolling/touching until the page fully loads to see if that helps.

Go look at the most recent poll done about sprint. 80%+ are in favor of it because people finally realized that it works in Halo if you penalize people that use it.

I know this goes against wise advice but I just got to ask....

Ohhhh... Never mind.

There should be some kind of noise once the vote finally comes up, so I can look up from my phone and NOT vote for longest ctf

Longest CTF is the slam though.

It's brutal. It feels like paintball.

With explosions. Lot's of explosions.

Why is the only ranked playlist still 5v5? Isn't that an easy fix?

because they don't give a fuck....that's why

Honestly batchy what does that tell you about CE?

that it turns grown men into bitches

• Upvote (+1) 3

There should be some kind of noise once the vote finally comes up, so I can look up from my phone and NOT vote for longest ctf

That shit happens to me all the time. I look away for 2 seconds and it's already done voting.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Do mlg gametypes in h3 work correctly? Or does the halo 3 forge issue mess them up?

Do mlg gametypes in h3 work correctly? Or does the halo 3 forge issue mess them up?

The later. Shame because Pit CTF is fun. 

I think I'm done with mcc now. I stuck with it so long but now it's time to move on, didn't play in 2 weeks or so and when I do its just people quitting team mates killing me, it's a fuck fest and zero fun. Nothing gonna fix this shit now.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Today I tried taking some footage of maps in MCC. I started the game SIX times before it didn't crash. When it finally started, every single one of my maps were gone (this is a common glitch) so I restarted it three more times until the files showed up. So then I went to theatre, but when I started the countdown, it would count to 0 and just stay there. No matter how long I waited or cancelled and restarted the countdown it wouldn't go. So I quit the build and restarted it. This time theatre worked, so I snapped the Xbox the app to start recording. As you know when you snap any app in MCC the pause menu comes up. Normally this has no effect on me. However when I unsnapped, I could use all the theatre controls but the pause screen wouldn't go away. There's like a 20% opacity on it so that I could see through it to see the game didn't freeze because I could still fiddle with the theatre controls, just couldn't get the pause screen to go away. Quit the build one more time before I finally got it to work. 15 minutes later.

I could never have imagined that THEATRE could be so broken in Halo. Unfuckingbelievable

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nothing in H3 works correctly 

Yeah, I'm a massive halo 3 fan on the 360, I still play it to this day.... But halo 3 on MCC is un-playable, it's beyond a joke.

Insert joke of how halo 3 was already un-playable.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If only people would grasp the depth of this truth.

they're too busy trying to hunt the truth to realize it...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because it's so fucking impossible to have reach/4 be your favorite game even if you played since Halo 1 right? Not everyone wants a carbon copy of Halo being put out every year.

Take me through the thinking process which takes you from seeing that people dislike the direction 343 has taken Halo in, to concluding that those people want a "carbon copy" of Halo CE.

This is not a rhetorical question. I'll be awaiting your response.

Despite all your constant whining, you still can't prove why sprint is bad, all you do is say "omg older Halo's didn't have it".

How about I shoot some of the reasons by you, and then you can disprove each one individually? Let me know.

Part of me thinks you're just trolling, but if you are able to show fault in my arguments, then it won't matter whether or not you're trolling because you'll have proven me wrong.

There are people who say vanilla Reach is the best Halo game out there. The people who's first game was Reach are growing up and now the same is happening for Halo 4. A 15 year old who loved Halo 4 is now 18, think about that. Halo has been different for so long, it has built a whole new fanbase.

Making me feel old...