CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So does the definition of "soon" need to be changed once ranks are finally implemented? I don't think in this context 6 months is an appropriate use of the word.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Here is to hoping hardcore gametypes get fixed with the update...although I can't imagine it would require one

• Upvote (+1) 3

Didn't want to have to do this to you ol' Batchy but trying (and failing) to call out a pro getting goosed in MM? Cmon kid you can do better....

xaZm1wV.jpg

Who's that lemon on your team?  :kappa:

@@Cursed Lemon

we need an explanation

• Upvote (+1) 2

You guys can forget about this week too, they'll use HCS as an excuse and how they're "So invested in it" and "Dont want to take a chance with it messing with the game".

Will there even be a May CU with the way this is looking? Might as well start anticipating the next CU in July after this one drops

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why did it have to happen to Halo

I've honestly asked myself this question many times. I look at other shooters and none of them are perfect, but they get taken care of and these games (with a lot of history) play and feel like games before them. These games have good matchmaking, they get patched on the regular...outside of battlefield 4 having those launch issues these games are playable out the box and ppl enjoy them....then I look over at Halo and just smh.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I've honestly asked myself this question many times. I look at other shooters and none of them are perfect, but they get taken care of and these games (with a lot of history) play and feel like games before them. These games have good matchmaking, they get patched on the regular...outside of battlefield 4 having those launch issues these games are playable out the box and ppl enjoy them....then I look over at Halo and just smh.

I wish i could have been a call of duty kid at least they had some working games.

Why did it have to happen to Halo

The worst things happen to the greatest things. It's the way of the world now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I want to #huntthetruth about what the hell is going on with MCC

I actually played today. Searched hardcore. Teammate quit out. Then searched slayer. Game ended 8-4 in a TS game.

Then I had some friends over and we played melee.

The melee part was fun

• Upvote (+1) 1

I want to #huntthetruth about what the hell is going on with MCC

Send Archer to find Dan Ayoub, the AWOL Traitor.

I have to say for the first time in a long time, the tweet from Bravo isn't even remotely of interest. It's just gone on so long that they've truly burned my interest in Halo. To that add, the tweet sounds like it's going to be yet another update about and upcoming update. And, while waiting somewhat patiently on MCC to add playlists among other fixes I've actually been having a great time playing Destiny--even the grinding. Additionally, in May the House of Wolves DLC drops and in the Fall there will be another big DLC for Destiny not to mention Blacks Ops III among other games.

I guess my point is there are lots of other decent games to choose from rather than waiting around for Halo to be the game we were promised last year at E3. I think the reality is, it will never reach that state. I hope it does, but until then, I'll choose another game when I fire up my Xbox. And, I'll certainly think long and hard before giving 343 my $65 for Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You're not gonna get one.

Did the lemon go sour?

have any other communities been shit on as badly as halo? the only other games i can think of are gears and smash

Shit we need another article @@Moa

At this point, might as well wait till it's 200 days. We all know MCC won't be fixed by then.

At this point, might as well wait till it's 200 days. We all know MCC won't be fixed by then.

True, but I'd like to give 343 more shitty mainstream publicity than once every 100 days. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have to say for the first time in a long time, the tweet from Bravo isn't even remotely of interest. It's just gone on so long that they've truly burned my interest in Halo. To that add, the tweet sounds like it's going to be yet another update about and upcoming update. And, while waiting somewhat patiently on MCC to add playlists among other fixes I've actually been having a great time playing Destiny--even the grinding. Additionally, in May the House of Wolves DLC drops and in the Fall there will be another big DLC for Destiny not to mention Blacks Ops III among other games.

I guess my point is there are lots of other decent games to choose from rather than waiting around for Halo to be the game we were promised last year at E3. I think the reality is, it will never reach that state. I hope it does, but until then, I'll choose another game when I fire up my Xbox. And, I'll certainly think long and hard before giving 343 my $65 for Halo 5.

Damn destiny I haven't played that in so long haha. Never got the DLC though once I got lv 30 I just stopped

so you quit? do we not like the learning process of getting better by playing better players anymore?...

For real?

I love playing against players I can learn from because they are a little better than me. It can be pointless to play against players that are so much better that I can't learn from them because I cannot even dream of making the moves they make or have the awareness they have as they chat with their well oiled team.

I can't speak to the situation you are referring to but to make generalized assertions that everyone think like you is narcissistic.