CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

as an avid N64 Mario Kart player, how does it work in later games?

It gives the option for three maps and a random option. The map that you vote for yourself gets more weighting on the board (so there's 8 people they each vote for a map and then it gets a spot on the board) then the game picks one of the maps from. The roulette of votes.

It is literally impossible that it's my connection. I have a 25mb download speed. Any other game, whether it be Battlefield 4, PC gaming, etc...this never happens.

It is purely a MCC thing. It's been doing it since the last patch because it was not doing it before.

I've been having similar issues, so at least know that you aren't alone. Same DL speed as well.

Turning off team killing might have to happen :(

With any-touch-kills on vehicles, betrayals should always be off for CE BTB.

With any-touch-kills on vehicles, betrayals should always be off for CE BTB.

I've death tapped about 40 clueless souls with the tank in the last week on CE.  May they rest in peace.

MCC is the 9th most played game at the moment, that means there's  at least 22k+ players.

• Upvote (+1) 3

MCC is the 9th most played game at the moment, that means there's  at least 22k+ players.

wasn't battlefield like 7 or 8 with 21k? if so, how is it possible that MCC being 9 has more players

wasn't battlefield like 7 or 8 with 21k? if so, how is it possible that MCC being 9 has more players

Battlefield Hardline is out so some BF4 players moved on to that game, BF4 is at 10th place at the moment.

Battlefield Hardline is out so some BF4 players moved on to that game, BF4 is at 10th place at the moment.

And do you know how to watch this top 10 list? i've search in the store and in every option i can press A but i don't see it.

Anyone else find themselves waiting in the multiplayer lobby for 5+ mins for only one missing player to join? This happens almost every time to me even though I search with a party.

Anyone else find themselves waiting in the multiplayer lobby for 5+ mins for only one missing player to join? This happens almost every time to me even though I search with a party.

I've had this happen often except it only lasts about 1-2 minutes, not even close to five.

Since the update if I ever search longer than 3 minutes I back out and retry and I usually get something pretty quickly.

If my teammates are any indication, the people in the team slayer and BTB playlists seem to suck a sufficient amount of ass. Might I suggest those?

Problem is Team Slayer and BTB both have Halo 3 and 4 in them which seem to be the kiddies favorites. I refuse to play either. I play pretty much H2C and nothing else. To bad every single game that doesn't end after 27 seconds is 50-15 with thumbless AFK kids and their guests.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Oh look. BRs on Beaver Creek. "Slayer"......"Game Over"

Smh

PLAY HARDCORE...

• Upvote (+1) 3

PLAY HARDCORE...

Do games not magically end after 10 seconds in hardcore?

Remember I'm terrible. Most likely get mopped in hardcore.

Well I found out last night that if your internet cuts out and you get disconnected from XBL, you need to do a hard reset of your console to get rid of the "you are not connected" message when trying to find a game EVEN IF THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING XBL SERVICES VERY OBVIOUSLY WORK.

Even then, I try to search and every 15 seconds I get booted back to the playlist menu. Quit the game twice and finally I'm able to search properly again. This has happened a few times to me, and I'm not sure if anybody else has this problem. I've only noticed it since the "big update", when the searching background got all fancy.

Do games not magically end after 10 seconds in hardcore?

Remember I'm terrible. Most likely get mopped in hardcore.

At this point people are just going to quit no matter what as there's no ranking, regardless of what playlist you're in. No cumulative or skill based rank means people couldn't care less and will back out if anything isn't going their way. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm wondering if you might have been the kid my team matched on Derelict that hid in the bottom tunnel and spawned his teammates on our grenades for about 30 kills in a row.

Yeah...don't camp.

Yeah.. That wasn't me. I NEVER camp bro

Also my n00b mistake was jumping from snipe on Beaver Creek lmao and not realising I will die of fall damage :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why didn't Halo 2 have fall damage anyways? That's a pretty major departure from Combat Evolved, even if it made "breaking levels" easier.

Why didn't Halo 2 have fall damage anyways? That's a pretty major departure from Combat Evolved, even if it made "breaking levels" easier.

IMO is pointless when your shields recharge, while on CE it takes health.