CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

As long as it can be done consistently it could be useful.

00:59, you see it here and this is on the 360;

I know that one. Was actually good on 360, thought the vid he posted looked more like this one;

I know that one. Was actually good on 360, thought the vid he posted looked more like this one;

No idea lol

as an avid N64 Mario Kart player, how does it work in later games?

In 8, everyone picks between 4 courses. Then the game picks one with a roulette. More votes gives a better chance of that course being picked, but nothing is guaranteed.

Wasn't something like this posted not long after Halo 3's release? I doubt its any different on MCC, but if being cryptic means getting that YOUTUBE MONEY$ than thats cool.

Hey Teapot, you may be right I've heard of prepatch codes maybe still working, would be good to try them all! Also I don't monetize my videos, the ciphers are just for fun. Also in regards to the Thunder video, that is a 7 button combo for double melee, this new combo is different, thanks for posting it anyway, I'm also practically addicted to this thread lol

• Upvote (+1) 4

Once they implement a no-sprint playlist, that's when I MIGHT consider buying it.  Sprint is the single reason why I wont buy the game.  I can't stand the "stop and go" game play that sprint brings to halo.  Hopefully when we do get a no-sprint option, we get the ability to change acceleration as well as base movement so no ice skating.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'd buy Halo 5 for the custom shit, none of the 'out of box' matchmaking where I get to play only 2 out of the fifteen or so maps for the following month because stupid randoms want to troll others into boredom...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay I'm about to try play Halo CE for the first time, so I would like to apologise in advance if I run into any of you guys and end up being that noob teammate :(

DON'T JUDGE ME OKAY I WILL GET BETTER WITH PRACTICE 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If you hit "Y" after you spawn each time, you'll be better than 90% of my teammates.

Haha, oh I never intended to use AR in the first place. 

Haha, oh I never intended to use AR in the first place. 

I could show you some nerdy stuff if you want

I could show you some nerdy stuff if you want

That would be good! Let me have a few games first so I won't be a complete embarassment

Why are there so many kids in CE running around with their flashlights on? Is it intentional?

The worst part is when they try to camp next to a teleporter or in a corner with the flashlight on.

Why are there so many kids in CE running around with their flashlights on? Is it intentional?

noobs

I for some reason hit the wrong button to reload half the time and turn the stupid fucking light on and don't realize it for a bit. Pisses me off for no good reason other than the obvious here I am look at me and shoot.

Anyone wanna guess what my first noob moment was? +1 rep to whoever guesses lmao

Kill yourself with your own nades? I do that a lot! Haha

Trying to do all the par scores, what's the best difficulty and skulls to have on?

Trying to do all the par scores, what's the best difficulty and skulls to have on?

I can't exactly pick apart the best difficulty (I feel most levels in a classic Halo have their own unique skill dynamics), but if your timing is off, I'd recommend Heroic. Heroic is a lot better than Legendary for certain levels IMO. NOTE: Don't skimp out on Legendary if you really want to, though.

Sputnik. Sputnik in Halo 2 isn't absolutely necessary but your chances of nailing a grenade skip strat is 200%.

Ahhhh... First world problems...

Im assuming that you dont want me to unfold all my personal or "2nd world" problems on a public Halo forum, forgive me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't exactly pick apart the best difficulty (I feel most levels in a classic Halo have their own unique skill dynamics), but if your timing is off, I'd recommend Heroic. Heroic is a lot better than Legendary for certain levels IMO. NOTE: Don't skimp out on Legendary if you really want to, though.

Sputnik. Sputnik in Halo 2 isn't absolutely necessary but your chances of nailing a grenade skip strat is 200%.

Yeah. I really don't wanna play on Legendary again, Heroic should be perfect.

noobs

When people are really really bad it's fun to follow them with the flashlight on to see when/if they notice you.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah. I really don't wanna play on Legendary again, Heroic should be perfect.

I don't mind "getting better" but Halo 2's Legendary difficulty is just as bad as it can get, The Arbiter is damn near unplayable for the first half alone. MCC/Vista edition is even worse at Legendary. I tried. I dreaded every moment in the Oracle as well on Legendary.