CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So frustrating we have yet to have a Doubles playlist and working ranks man...

Add me anyone (idc where you are from) I want to play Halo but it's so pointless searching by myself I can't find matches and if I do it takes ages and the other team are monkeys, it's not fun.

Gt: ethikkz

Please help me out :)

How are these spawns better than H3 though?

I'm curious about this too.  I never knew enough about the H2 system to really compare, but I thought the H3 system was really good for 4's.

Walshy talking about why he was dropped from FB right now

Any way you could link me to this broadcast?  I'd like to watch that.

I'm curious about this too.  I never knew enough about the H2 system to really compare, but I thought the H3 system was really good for 4's.

He basically just said the Ogres were salty that Walshy was making more than them because of things like his Redbull sponsership, and he didn't like how Ogre 1 would go off on trips to Australia instead of practicing so they started just not getting along.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I couldnt understand it but the Halo 3 system seemed to work for me really well, better than h2 and reach. Maybe thats because im not good enough to prefer a more static spawn system.

I can't stop playing Halo CE. It's too good.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I can't stop playing Halo CE. It's too good.

Only thing I am playing when I am on MCC these days. Maybe some H2 hardcore but only when I am searching with more than 2 guys...

I am so tired of 3v3s we need the halo 1 playlist to be 2v2 now that the game is fixed.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Is their a way that one can track game stats in real time on a computer/tablet? 

For example,  i want to track how many players are alive for both teams and all player locations via a birdseye view in real time. 

Does H1 feel extremely inconsistent for anyone else?

Half of the games I play I'm hitting 3 shot kills left and right, and the other half I struggle just to get 6 shot kills. I don't even feel like I'm doing anything differently between the games. Sometimes my bullets just seem to go straight through people.

Someone told me they made shooting harder on host. Does anyone know if this is true?

Half of the games I play I'm hitting 3 shot kills left and right, and the other half I struggle just to get 6 shot kills. I don't even feel like I'm doing anything differently between the games. Sometimes my bullets just seem to go straight through people.

Someone told me they made shooting harder on host. Does anyone know if this is true?

shots on host are harder to hit. 

Is their a way that one can track game stats in real time on a computer/tablet? 

For example,  i want to track how many players are alive for both teams and all player locations via a birdseye view in real time. 

@@Frankie

what happened to the "spectator" mode on the halo channel?

• Upvote (+1) 1

It is very inconsistent, even though the pistol functions exactly the same as it did in OG H1. 

It's all in the netcode. At least it's not XBC. 

Its the same thing as people saying the halo 1 mcc pistol has spread. Your feelings about whether something is different or not dont matter. Noone can work with that, you have to be able to sit there and show recreatable proof that the problem exists if you ever want it fixed.

This is key. When reporting bugs and compiling bug lists, we need to apply a scientific method. How something "feels" is not a valid bug report. This is exactly why Halobugs.com was created for H1, to serve as a hub for proven bugs.

(Before anyone comes in and accuse those behind HaloBugs for not adding more games: People have limited time and resources, and insidi0us (the creator of the site) probably have enough on his plate. However, I would guess that he'd share the code with anyone willing to host a H2 or H3 version. Maybe he would even be awesome and provide web server space under the HaloBugs domain, for a fee or free of charge. But he has no obligation towards the H2 or H3 community to create and maintain sites.).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well, the only indicator that we have sometimes that something is wrong is that it "feels" off. From there, we have to experiment. 

Are they gonna add H3 mlg gametypes?

They can't since MCC's Halo 3 forge doesn't let you place functional objectives on the map, meaning you can only make Slayer maps.

They can't since MCC's Halo 3 forge doesn't let you place functional objectives on the map, meaning you can only make Slayer maps.

That sucks  :(

I know your pain.  Mine is painfully inconsistent.  The last straw last night was me watching a guy spawn in front of me and dumping 8 perfect shots into him, watching him pull out his pistol, turn around and 3 me.  I didn't miss.  I was fucking done.  Can't deal with that shit.