CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So I need to drop that switch-to-pistol-and-melee habit ASAP. Killed several teammates today because of it, one of which probably clinched the winning flag cap for the other team. Pokerface.jpg x10000.

Case in point, just got fucking ruined in customs because you don't win H1 with the mag.

Mate, I bumrush the sniper no matter what Halo game I'm playing.

Yeah. I'm that team mate.

Lol, people still betray for sniper. Wow.

EDIT: Referring to the Foundry game I had on H3 just now :)

Smart move by 343 waiting for the game to actually function before bringing out a bundle, hope this attracts some new players.  :weback:

I suppose there are no pop counters (because Bravo said they had no intentions of providing them)?

Does anyone want to give a guess at what the pops are for MCC H1, H2, H2A, and H3?

Well the game is not on the top 10 most played games on Live when you check the store, however BF 4 is the 8th most played game. With that in mind you can some what get a decent guess on how many players there are by checking the amount of players online in BF4( http://bf4stats.com/). There's currently about 10k online in BF4.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Smart move by 343 waiting for the game to actually function before bringing out a bundle, hope this attracts some new players.  :weback:

Waits for Major Nelson to tweet and say that you get 4 campaigns for free which is such a steal!

I'd say shitty move by 343 screwing over their dedicated fan base making them purchase a broken game for full price at release, and then once the game is somewhat functional giving it away in a bundle. Fuck that. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

A few weeks ago I said I wouldn't recommend anyone to pick up MCC. Now that the patch is out, I'd recommend every one to buy this console.

Parties and Matchmaking work and ranks will be coming next.

• Upvote (+1) 1

A few weeks ago I said I wouldn't recommend anyone to pick up MCC. Now that the patch is out, I'd recommend every one to buy this console.

Parties and Matchmaking work and ranks will be coming next.

But does it have Reach?

I'd say shitty move by 343 screwing over their dedicated fan base making them purchase a broken game for full price at release, and then once the game is somewhat functional giving it away in a bundle. Fuck that. 

The alternative is to let your $60 purchase become worth nothing due to a dwindling population.  The cheaper they sell it, the more people will play.  They could give the damned thing away for free for all I care.

• Upvote (+1) 1

But you get ODST & Relic

Oh look.. Australian lag... Which we have seen ever since Australians started playing matchmaking.

Consider yourself lucky, it's the only matchmaking I can get. 

Has anybody had issues with players lagging in H2A? They lag and teleport, but they can still kill you fast, almost like they are not lagging but you see them as lagging? If that makes sense.

Has anybody had issues with players lagging in H2A? They lag and teleport, but they can still kill you fast, almost like they are not lagging but you see them as lagging? If that makes sense.

I don't play the H2A list any more because of that.  There's more of that in H2A then all the other playlists combined.

I get that a lot in Destiny, they're like moving tanks that don't die and no one can seem to kill em. In H2A not so much, I'm not sure how it works but some players are like sponges that lagg even on good host. 

Edit: At least my shots register in Destiny though

343i seriously needs to reconsider their algorithm with which the host of a MM game is determined

theres absolutly no way a person with such a crapy internet connection as below can pull host, jitter with spikes to 300ms

try to give 3sk when the lead is changing hugely with each second, one big guess game

bttqn5D.png

imo it should be a mixture of up/down speed test, paket loss, jitter and ping

my assumption right now is that its solely ping analyzed for a second or two!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man the UK is so expensive

Played 6-7 matches yesterday after the finals, Solo and with a friend, and it worked quite well, 4v4s only, decent search times, fairly good connection. But the game is far from good, I mean, we still need a ranking system for most of the playlists and Halo 2 Anniversary/Halo CE playlists still have wrong team sizes.

How much time do we still need to wait for something we should have had back in November?