CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So I just hopped onto the H1 playlist because I wanted to screw around against some nubs and try some sticks. 

Matches me against Missingno...

Yeaaaah I got pwnd. 

I suppose there are no pop counters (because Bravo said they had no intentions of providing them)?

Does anyone want to give a guess at what the pops are for MCC H1, H2, H2A, and H3?

How u gunna make a halo 2 anni N not include midship niqqa

They held off to include midblimp in Halo 5

• Upvote (+1) 3

I suppose there are no pop counters (because Bravo said they had no intentions of providing them)?

Does anyone want to give a guess at what the pops are for MCC H1, H2, H2A, and H3?

Below 500k, I shouldn't be guessing but there's my answer...

yea, don't ever play Three Shot Pistol on Dammy. actually in fact, don't play TSP EVER.

yea, don't ever play Three Shot Pistol on Dammy. actually in fact, don't play TSP EVER.

stop being a puss.

stop being a puss.

me and Lemon played him and some other guy that wasn't Slim, and everything was going actually okay until Dammy. We never got a single kill, and I ragequit at like the 33 mark. Never felt more useless in my life

me and Lemon played him and some other guy that wasn't Slim, and everything was going actually okay until Dammy. We never got a single kill, and I ragequit at like the 33 mark. Never felt more useless in my life

I played two customs against Q last week. Went +25. Just handed the controller back to Mighty

We have a confirmed quitter on our hands tho

I quit, a lot.

Just had 7 votes for ARs guardian over BRs beaver creek, countdown didn't even reach 10 lol...

I can understand quitting because you get a garbage map or AR/SMG starts, but the people that quit after they get dumped on twice in a row are annoying. Or if it's like CTF and they quit as soon as the other team gets a cap.

You ain't got nothing until you get a flag unfrig.

Saw dude go health. Knew teammate would spawn flag and kill him :) that he did.

MCC is bad for me because I keep getting by on my pistol in H1. Don't even need to keep track of power items.

Case in point, just got fucking ruined in customs because you don't win H1 with the mag.

Case in point, just got fucking ruined in customs because you don't win H1 with the mag.

but but but it's soooo OP and you never need to pick up other weapons! no variety!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I played for five straight hours today and it was amazing. Not a single game issue. Only issue that arose were three games where people quit (two of which ended early so it didn't drag on). Overall, a great time.

but but but it's soooo OP and you never need to pick up other weapons! no variety!!!!

This is why the AR should be the starting weapon instead. It allows for more varied choice in a match because even a plasma pistol is more useful than that shit.  :kappa:

This is why the AR should by the starting weapon instead. It allows for more varied choice in a match because even a plasma pistol is useful now.  :kappa:

Shhh, don't tell the waytards that you actually spawn with it in matchmaking