CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Play snipers, get H4 every time.

I don't know why this keeps happening to me and everyone I know.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I had to put up with Snipers on Monolith, but honestly I'd rather that map than Complex. Then again I can't let go of getting every chance to play a simple game type on CE that involves just one weapon and that's it. I had team mates who were gnawing on their mics over it.

Wish people would vote without the intent of trolling the shit out of others. I wanted to play Snipers on Prisoner dammit!!

Games for Gold Australia should make MCC free for a month or at least HEAVILY reduced, along with a message that the game is not the bowl of broken dicks it was at launch. Maybe then we will get some damn games...

• Upvote (+1) 6

Being from Australia, this really worries me. Now that the feedback is mostly positive are they going to just say, 'oh well, since they make up 1% of the population, do we really care now'.

It sucks because we paid the same for the game like everyone else.

Is it that hard to give us the option to not search locally? I don't even mind if we get the odd laggy game from time to time as long as I can play the playlists that I love to play. At the moment I only want to play H1 & H2 and only get H3 (team slayer playlist vote this at least 70% of the time).

I'm still playing H3 on an XB360 and getting games in under a min in a game that is 8 years old.

@@Frankie, can you please let me know if you guys are looking at fixing this as currently Australians can only play 1 playlist?

Im on the exact same boat bro, i feel ya

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know why this keeps happening to me and everyone I know.

Once the map loads hit the Xbox button on your controller

Hit a and then leave game immediately

It should be h2 and h3 heavy with h1 and h2a mixed in IMO

Being from Australia, this really worries me. Now that the feedback is mostly positive are they going to just say, 'oh well, since they make up 1% of the population, do we really care now'.

Is it that hard to give us the option to not search locally? I don't even mind if we get the odd laggy game from time to time as long as I can play the playlists that I love to play. At the moment I only want to play H1 & H2 and only get H3 (team slayer playlist vote this at least 70% of the time).

I'm still playing H3 on an XB360 and getting games in under a min in a game that is 8 years old.

@@Frankie, can you please let me know if you guys are looking at fixing this as currently Australians can only play 1 playlist?

paid the same? brah it was 102$ usd/aus (same conversion pretty much). People in the USA paid 60$. you paid almost twice a month. 

Tho I would like something better than a search locally feature. I'd rather 343 do 2 things:

1. before you search in MM, you can pick which dedicated server you want to connect to, with a secondary one. So Aussies would probably pick sydney, and then japan as their 2ndary

2. release their own "halocharts" where you can search for the best players by country, state, and city. Then you could easily find local people to play with in customs. 

"I love halo ce, let me go on 343charts for melbourne players." This guy has a 85% win rate in halo ce mm with 200 games played and a 1.8 kd. Let me send him a FR.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We almost just steaked T2 in the Halo 1 playlist an he had a guest, they already home? lol

This is specific to Halo CE games.

Is anyone experiencing a stuttering during the game with other players including teammates and opposition? I can't tell if it's a P2P thing or if it's the dedicated servers. I also can't really tell when I'm in a dedicated server.

This seems to be happening with HCE primarily, at least it's the most noticeable to me. It's frustrating because it makes the game completely unplayable as players are skipping around like the game is 5 frame per second.

it happenes when the game goes P2P but the host floods his connection

you can enforce this skipping by starting up- and downloads when you pull host, any other player then will have the skipping

i dont think theres anything you can do about it, the game just picked the wrong person to host

We almost just steaked T2 in the Halo 1 playlist an he had a guest, they already home? lol

doubt it....he was playing last night with a guest as well

Play snipers, get H4 every time.

Play H2C, get Turf BRs where everyone uses noob combos every time.

Play H1, get quitters.

Play Team Hardcore, match the same kids with random caps in their name who quit if they die twice in a row

FML

Fixed THC and H2C

paid the same? brah it was 102$ usd/aus (same conversion pretty much). People in the USA paid 60$. you paid almost twice a month. 

Tho I would like something better than a search locally feature. I'd rather 343 do 2 things:

1. before you search in MM, you can pick which dedicated server you want to connect to, with a secondary one. So Aussies would probably pick sydney, and then japan as their 2ndary

2. release their own "halocharts" where you can search for the best players by country, state, and city. Then you could easily find local people to play with in customs. 

"I love halo ce, let me go on 343charts for melbourne players." This guy has a 85% win rate in halo ce mm with 200 games played and a 1.8 kd. Let me send him a FR.

Everyone in the Oceania region connect to only that server, the the closest server would be West Coast US... I just don't see why they don't go the LoL/Titanfall way and let us connect to whatever server we want. I also noticed that during the H5 Beta the very few games I played were all foreign, never once did I find a local game 343 just doesn't make sense. Tbh, Im done with the halo franchise much better games coming out, call me when they finally realise this

doubt it....he was playing last night with a guest as well

they are playing on a gamescase. mix of lammie and the str8 guys.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hit registration in H2C is brutal... I feel like i'm playing with Halo 3 weapons on a foreign host 75% of the time. And the Melee's... shits just fucked up. 

It's still H2C so i can still have fun, but i really want this to be smoothed out :(

Have you tried selecting a different local setting on your Xbox?

I mean that was a workaround for the 360 when trying to find matches in low populated games, so I assume it should be similar on the Xbox One when it matches players.

Sniper rifle cannot shoot through glass in H2C (can't even break it) and it's PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF.

Not just the sniper. The br cant either. Found that out when i tried to shoot out the window on ivory tower to hit a 1 shot guy.

Hit registration in H2C is brutal... I feel like i'm playing with Halo 3 weapons on a foreign host 75% of the time. And the Melee's... shits just fucked up.

It's still H2C so i can still have fun, but i really want this to be smoothed out :(

It seems like its different for everyone cause its working perfect for me. Almost like lan.

Well then, tried again and literally can't get a game today. Tried a few times yesterday and didnt finish a single game with a full list of players.

343's Halo: If you ain't US, go fuck yourself

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sniper rifle cannot shoot through glass in H2C (can't even break it) and it's PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF.

Fuck Tombstone.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo 2 has been nearly unplayable for me since the patch dropped. . . This shit happens almost every game that I don't host myself.

Quick Note: I have pretty fast internet; 30 Down, 20 Up, 50ms Ping. None of these clips are against people with bad internet. Before this patch,  shot registration was not perfect, but most of this wouldn't have happened. Looking at it again, Clip #2 was off regardless of bad shot registration, but it should have at a bare minimum popped his shields.

Also, if you look closely, most of the clips, the enemies shields don't even get popped.

This is totally fucked for me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo 2 has been nearly unplayable for me since the patch dropped. . . This shit happens almost every game that I don't host myself.

Quick Note: I have pretty fast internet; 30 Down, 20 Up, 50ms Ping. None of these clips are against people with bad internet. Before this patch,  shot registration was not perfect, but most of this wouldn't have happened. Looking at it again, Clip #2 was off regardless of bad shot registration, but it should have at a bare minimum popped his shields.

Also, if you look closely, most of the clips, the enemies shields don't even get popped.

This is totally fucked for me.

That's interesting...Halo 2 has felt godly for me since the patch.

Does anyone actually get 4 shot kills in H2C?

I find that I wont miss a single shot and it will take 5 shots pretty much 98% of the time. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I find that I wont miss a single shot and it will take 5 shots pretty much 98% of the time. 

H2C is now the crispiest game for me.

Nope, almost never. They still have ways to go with it.