CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

If you think of it like this, it is even dumber:

People are taking videos from YouTube or XboxDVR/XboxClips, using the create gif option, removing the .gifv from the url and replacing it with .gif and posting it. 

We're literally removing audio from these clips, compressing the shit out of them and posting them on a forum which murders Chrome. Just link the Xbox Clips/XboxDVR or the YouTube video.

Please add something to the rules about those big ass gifs :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is specific to Halo CE games.

Is anyone experiencing a stuttering during the game with other players including teammates and opposition? I can't tell if it's a P2P thing or if it's the dedicated servers. I also can't really tell when I'm in a dedicated server.

This seems to be happening with HCE primarily, at least it's the most noticeable to me. It's frustrating because it makes the game completely unplayable as players are skipping around like the game is 5 frame per second.

This is specific to Halo CE games.

Is anyone experiencing a stuttering during the game with other players including teammates and opposition? I can't tell if it's a P2P thing or if it's the dedicated servers. I also can't really tell when I'm in a dedicated server.

This seems to be happening with HCE primarily, at least it's the most noticeable to me. It's frustrating because it makes the game completely unplayable as players are skipping around like the game is 5 frame per second.

YES. I was wondering if I was the only one seeing this. I'm just gonna assume those games are P2P. 

At least the game's playable and enjoyable now, which I honestly thought would never happen. We're still not playing on dedis though, no way in hell.

Gamestop, XB1 $350 with MCC free...

Is MCC fixed yet?

If you aren't from Australia, yes

We just need ranks and assorted other fixes (h3) mainly

Play snipers, get H4 every time.

Play H2C, get Lockout 1-flag every time.

Play H1, get quitters.

Play Team Hardcore, don't get any matches.

FML

• Upvote (+1) 1

Play H1, get quitters.

FML

if you're still on, I will jump on CE in a second

if you're still on, I will jump on CE in a second

I might have to go somewhere in a little while, but if not, I'll probably be gaming all night.

I might have to go somewhere in a little while, but if not, I'll probably be gaming all night.

okay, I am currently watching Optic vs Envy (yeah it's CoD, don't hate), but if you're still on after that I will shoot you an invite

we're playing Where's Dan Ayoub in H1 if anyone wants to play

he fell through chilly

Play H1, get quitters.

FML

When I play Team Hardcore all I get are lopsided Oddball games on Midship :salt:

it's mlg reach with a lack of ranks all over again...quitters/lopsided games a high percentage of the time.

Being from Australia, this really worries me. Now that the feedback is mostly positive are they going to just say, 'oh well, since they make up 1% of the population, do we really care now'.

It sucks because we paid the same for the game like everyone else.

Is it that hard to give us the option to not search locally? I don't even mind if we get the odd laggy game from time to time as long as I can play the playlists that I love to play. At the moment I only want to play H1 & H2 and only get H3 (team slayer playlist vote this at least 70% of the time).

I'm still playing H3 on an XB360 and getting games in under a min in a game that is 8 years old.

@@Frankie, can you please let me know if you guys are looking at fixing this as currently Australians can only play 1 playlist?

• Upvote (+1) 4

No the game works to a substandard level, however because the population is so low it's pointless to play it's just the same people over and over again in the same playlist. Maybe if they didn't take 4 months for this patch the game would have a good population.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Being from Australia, this really worries me. Now that the feedback is mostly positive are they going to just say, 'oh well, since they make up 1% of the population, do we really care now'.

It sucks because we paid the same for the game like everyone else.

Is it that hard to give us the option to not search locally? I don't even mind if we get the odd laggy game from time to time as long as I can play the playlists that I love to play. At the moment I only want to play H1 & H2 and only get H3 (team slayer playlist vote this at least 70% of the time).

I'm still playing H3 on an XB360 and getting games in under a min in a game the is 8 years old.

@@Frankie, can you please let me know if you guys are looking at fixing this as currently Australians can only play 1 playlist?

I feel for you man

The AU halo community is surprisingly "large" and dedicated, you guys deserve MUCH better

I feel horrible for all my AU montage friends who have been sitting on their hands for 4 months cause they can't get any games

@@Frankie please fix this madness

This happened to me during real bad lag. Especially if someone didn't register melee hits against me seconds earlier...

Game wasn't especially laggy and the guy who walked over my dead body was on Skype w/ me, said he saw no one the whole time. Really strange

Found a game real quick on H2C, but the lag/shot registration is still an issue.

I also want to edit my emblem dammit