CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Man I just wanna play Halo so bad, but there's just no point the game just isn't competitive or big enough. The patch hasn't done much for me either, can't find anyone in any playlist apart from H2A/TS I have zero motivation to jump on, regional searching needs to be addressed. the game should prioritise local then if it can't find anyone search internationally.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man I just wanna play Halo so bad, but there's just no point the game just isn't competitive or big enough. The patch hasn't done much for me either, can't find anyone in any playlist apart from H2A/TS I have zero motivation to jump on, regional searching needs to be addressed. the game should prioritise local then if it can't find anyone search internationally.

100% this. How can one company fuck so many things up? 

How can you be that bad at the internet?

Ya know... Youtube is a thing... So is html5

https://gfycat.com

^ html5 gifs are 16 times smaller than the old gif

If you think of it like this, it is even dumber:

People are taking videos from YouTube or XboxDVR/XboxClips, using the create gif option, removing the .gifv from the url and replacing it with .gif and posting it. 

We're literally removing audio from these clips, compressing the shit out of them and posting them on a forum which murders Chrome. Just link the Xbox Clips/XboxDVR or the YouTube video.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Patch has been great. I'm finding matches in Big Team super fast and all matches have been even teams. H2C shot registration is much better, but their may be room for improvement. However, Big Team Battle should be 8v8 or 7v7, not what we have now in 7v7 or 6v6. Also there should NEVER be AR or SMG starts in Big Team, yet we have them on H3 Assault/Crazy King gametypes as well as H2A Stonetown 1 Flag. Another big issue that persists is game crashes in the loading phase. It happens often when Halo 3 or H2A are chosen.

Dont bother. I've been trying to get him and cyren to play me and slim for over a year. You know. 4 Michigan kids scrappin in H1. Cyren dodges better than Mayweather. WHY DO YOU HAVE CE IN YOUR GAMERTAG IF YOU WONT PLAY GOOD GAMES?

dodges better than mayweather LMAO

Can anyone explain why the game time for Halo CE is like 20 minutes? Every slayer game I play ends within the 5-8 minutes.

Halo CE is fun as hell btw. I just don't want to run into any of yall 3shot, spawn killing, weapon timing gods. Whenever ranks come in I'll be happy with my 20 rank lol.

My ping is 500 ms right now and I still have to lead those CE shots pretty bad :(

My ping is always like 500 too, but in game it feels nothing like that.

I've made mt return to this community, I just want to know if anything has changed...

Please tell me something has,

My ping is always like 500 too, but in game it feels nothing like that.

Is only in CE, it could be pistol spread then? Is just that i feel like i put 3 shots in someone's head and still i need a 4 shot to kill them.

Is only in CE, it could be pistol spread then? Is just that i feel like i put 3 shots in someone's head and still i need a 4 shot to kill them.

Because it's Halo PC, it's still difficult to know when you're landing your shots in someone.

If you think of it like this, it is even dumber:

People are taking videos from YouTube or XboxDVR/XboxClips, using the create gif option, removing the .gifv from the url and replacing it with .gif and posting it. 

We're literally removing audio from these clips, compressing the shit out of them and posting them on a forum which murders Chrome. Just link the Xbox Clips/XboxDVR or the YouTube video.

God help those on mobile.  You just saved me from going over my limit.

I've made mt return to this community, I just want to know if anything has changed...

Please tell me something has,

We're a million miles ahead from where we were the past two months...

But, it still stands that the menu can act buggy or the game as a whole can boot up in a very concerning way.

Can anyone explain why the game time for Halo CE is like 20 minutes? Every slayer game I play ends within the 5-8 minutes.

Competitive 2v2s are played to 50 kills with no time limit but halo devs aren't going to put no time limit in matchmaking for obvious reasons, so 343 went with 20 mins.

First time I've played some middy ctf in YEARS. Felt super crispy since the patch, good shit.