CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Increased FoV probably isn't possible since that would decrease performance. They would have optimised the updated graphics with the shitty default FoV.

The Xbox One has more than enough power to run Halo 3 at a higher FoV.

I get Wizard or Battle Creek literally every single game. I can't tell you the last time I played Pris or Dammy.

4 games so far tonight 3 Wiz 1 BC. WHY??

@@Frankie can you please allow players outside of the US to have the ability to switch off local search? I'm sick of only being able to play one playlist.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The Xbox One has more than enough power to run Halo 3 at a higher FoV.

lol, it's not quite as powerful as you think. I've seen plenty of frame rate drops in MCC as it is, without an extended FoV...

Edit - Don't forget the resolution has been pushed up to 1080p and the FPS has been increased from 30 to 60FPS.

I get Wizard or Battle Creek literally every single game. I can't tell you the last time I played Pris or Dammy.

4 games so far tonight 3 Wiz 1 BC. WHY??

I haven't played a damn objective game on the dedicated CE Playlist in months. Since going on pre-patch Hiatus.

Everyone votes for Slayer. I'm not complaining. I just wonder how so many people only care about one gametype hah.

Again, not bitching.

Can't wait for ranks to come in so me and the other 30 Australians, still left playing this game, can fight it out....

At least we'll all end up being the same rank.

lol, it's not quite as powerful as you think. I've seen plenty of frame rate drops in MCC as it is, without an extended FoV...

I don't think the One is that powerful, but i know it is powerful enough to run Halo 3 with a FoV of say 90.

Firing up Halo CE with frosty brews tonight....if anyone wants to have some fun, feel free to invite or add me: TTU VAPOR

I haven't played a damn objective game on the dedicated CE Playlist in months. Since going on pre-patch Hiatus.

Everyone votes for Slayer. I'm not complaining. I just wonder how so many people only care about one gametype hah.

Again, not bitching.

I'm hoping they will make 2 CE playlists. 2v2 slayer and a 4v4 objective. I think CE deserves it since this is the first time it's been on XBL

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'm hoping they will make 2 CE playlists. 2v2 slayer and a 4v4 objective. I think CE deserves it since this is the first time it's been on XBL

I totally agree with you. I also, if it even makes sense, want a dedicated training platform with random competitive settings.

Again, not bitching.

It's because no one trusts randoms to play OBJ properly.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I have to say that I preferred the game when partys didn't work.  I always play alone and getting matched up against multiple people that know what they're doing is much, much more frustrating.

Also, I noticed that you can't not have a clan tag anymore.  If you delete all of the characters is defaults back to USNC

• Downvote (-1) 2

I have to say that I preferred the game when partys didn't work.  I always play alone and getting matched up against multiple people that know what they're doing is much, much more frustrating.

Also, I noticed that you can't not have a clan tag anymore.  If you delete all of the characters is defaults back to USNC

friends-ross.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unfortunately, due to to the increasingly mixed reviews the latest patch is getting, I've decided to not get back in to MCC until the next patch.

If it's good enough you, that's cool. But it's not quite good enough for me...

woodson.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wtf?

Frankie said that 3v4s might have been caused by the server side part of the patch rolling in those days, I'm curious, has anyone found any other 3v4 since Day 1 or 2 of the patch?

Snipy and I are surfing MM

Do not want to run into you guys at all lol