CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I just watched OGRE 2 break down some nerdy shit on CE. Yea, that game sure is nerdy at a high level

You could tell him Spartan0S36 is desperate for hands-on training, lol.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1423573517689834

A halo 3 clip posted on 'the lad bible' got 81,000 likes, 10 million views and every one is loving it in the comments. Nothing to prove from this, just posting it for good feels.

lol i just watched this and was like... this looks like the original halo3(b/c of the spartan death mechanics), and sure enough it's from 2008

slightly interested

You could tell him Spartan0S36 is desperate for hands-on training, lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

lol i just watched this and was like... this looks like the original halo3(b/c of the spartan death mechanics), and sure enough it's from 2008

I could tell by the red B button.

All the good kids are watching the tourney

If you're going for clips now is the time

I just had back to back 35 kill games in snipers

Well, at least I'm not crazy. For some reason I was only ever been able to nade rockets to OS in chilly once and I did it with snipe. I recorded it and literally tried to recreate it with a pistol for a half an hour and couldn't do it.

Well, at least I'm not crazy. For some reason I've only ever been able to nade rockets to OS in chilly with a snipe. It's nice to know I'm not alone.

I've had moments where ROCKETS ricochet off the ground on impact (when firing at an angle)... Is this only a PC/MCC thing? Or is it netcode? Either way it's happened to me multiple times.

I haven't the slightest clue.

Really impressed with the update. However ranks that work are desperately needed, to echo what everyone else is saying.

Earlier today, BF4 was the 7th most played, and MCC was 10th. Progress.

Ya, BF4 is pulling 30k, so numbers are rising

343 You're not out of the clear yet, we need working ranks with ranks in all the playlist if not most of them.

This patch has fixed some really important issues, not all but some really important 1's.

The next patch I would like to see these issues addressed:

Halo 3 sound

Halo 3 Forge mode (objectives)

Halo 3 Aim acceleration

A true ranking system

A quitting penalty

Not in any specific order.

Don't forget for Halo 3

Increase the Field of View

Increase strafe acceleration

Increase player speed

and reduce bullet spread.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't forget for Halo 3

Increase player speed

Have these actually been proven to be different in MCC than they were on the 360?

343 You're not out of the clear yet, we need working ranks with ranks in all the playlist if not most of them.

I don't expect anyone to give a shit but, and I admit I don't wanna find out myself, but seriously is Halo 4 still pre-pre-pre-patch? So far I've heard OG Release Halo 4 is running all around better than the MCC version.

you are still bad... :kappa:

it would be nice to play with you in CE sometime

Dont bother. I've been trying to get him and cyren to play me and slim for over a year. You know. 4 Michigan kids scrappin in H1. Cyren dodges better than Mayweather. WHY DO YOU HAVE CE IN YOUR GAMERTAG IF YOU WONT PLAY GOOD GAMES?

Don't forget for Halo 3

Increase player speed

There's zero chance of 343 changing the original (garbage) settings for us hardcore players unfortunately.

Aim acceleration is worth fighting for since it can throw off players going between games though I guess...

• Upvote (+1) 3

Have these actually been proven to be different in MCC than they were on the 360?

No they are just things that would improve the game, to make it better than the version that is on the 360.

I'm having a bad time with teammates lately. I'm garbage at Halo CE but hot damn can the guy who wasn't even using the magnum not be named "halo5pro****" please, it messes with my mojo.

Also my first full-lag CE match on Wizard since the patch. Hooray?

There's zero chance of 343 changing the original (garbage) settings for us hardcore players unfortunately.

Aim acceleration is worth fighting for since it can throw off players going between games though I guess...

oh i know, it's just that to me if they're going to go in and fix something that should have been fixed along time ago, it would be nice if they fixed other stuff while they're at it. The first three are changing a few values.

oh i know, it's just that to me if they're going to go in and fix something that should have been fixed along time ago, it would be nice if they fixed other stuff while they're at it. The first three are changing a few values.

Increased FoV probably isn't possible since that would decrease performance. They would have optimised the updated graphics with the shitty default FoV.