CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Force quit more games than I've played tonight because derprifle starts...

Why the fuck is this still a thing?

Search with a party or with a guest. CE all dayyyyyy

First game post patch I got molested by the ghost of Damnation. seriously, it was like one of those corny ghost video rumours from back in the day. It was that laggy. Other than that, most games were on dedis.

It truly is amazing just how easy CE is compared to H2 just from the 2 hours I played. In H2 the morons actually have a chance to kill you whereas in CE I can literally just annihilate everyone. 

Where can I get a timer for CE? I could probably pull 15.0 K/DRs consistently with that alone.

had an epic game of halo ce ctf last night, 3v3 on hangem and everyone knew what they were doing, it was amazing. unfortunately my team lost 3-1 but it was the most adrenaline pumped game of halo ive played in years.

i almost cant bother to play the other halos anymore now that hce is here.

i hope they make a 4v4 play list and doubles.

Search with a party or with a guest. CE all dayyyyyy

First game post patch I got molested by the ghost of Damnation. seriously, it was like one of those corny ghost video rumours from back in the day. It was that laggy.

You're too nerdy to even come online scrubtard.

Go 21-1 and still lose. #justmccthings

You're too nerdy to even come online scrubtard.

Go 21-1 and still lose. #justmccthings

I just got on for a bit with an IRL mate that actually introduced me to Halo haha. Funny thing is he can shit on everyone in CE yet when H2 and 3 gets voted he can barely break 3 kills a game.

Other than that my console has literally become a Forzabox one.

I just got on for a bit with an IRL mate that actually introduced me to Halo haha. Funny thing is he can shit on everyone in CE yet when H2 and 3 gets voted he can barely break 3 kills a game.

Other than that my console has literally become a Forzabox one.

Won't even play teh forza with me either

am cry

Won't even play teh forza with me either

am cry

Uni life, training, eating, anime, fapping > games these days. I'd probs be on more for MCC now that it's sorta fixed but 343 was a month too late fixing it for me anyway. Everyone has to get back to their irl commitments. (Yes fapping and anime are important commitments :kappa: )

Matchmaking is fixed for me

Thing is my right thumbstick won't click anymore so I can't zoom in  :kappa: !!!!!!!!

The halo gods are punishing me, swear on my grandmothers grave.

What playlists can I play semi effectively with zoom, hardcore is out of the question

Matchmaking is fixed for me

Thing is my right thumbstick won't click anymore so I can't zoom in  :kappa: !!!!!!!!

The halo gods are punishing me, swear on my grandmothers grave.

What playlists can I play semi effectively with zoom, hardcore is out of the question

Had that with left click, a bit of a knock around fixed it.

durpf7u3w.gif

:weback: :weback: :weback: :weback: :weback: :weback: :weback: :weback: :weback: :weback: :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish Friendly Fire was turned off in CE. I've had terrible luck with grenade-magnet teammates...

Example: I get an opportunity to triple kill on Derelict but end up trapping a teammate in the blast radius, knocking his health down to one red bar, as he so politely told me.

Is shot reg still bad in h2c for anyone else?

I can hardly play it's so bad.

It's better for me, at least.

Still amazes me how the myriad of glitches in this collection play out like a Stephen King horror. It's relaxing to know the networking isn't as piss and shit awful but kills me that basic things either slow the menu down or kill the sound.

Played about 10 games with a friend in the CE playlist.  We got split up twice.  We just quit when it happened.   Other than that, the games were awesome.  Several of them were nail biters!  My body is ready for ranks!oT7ATDykMidsk.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

First game we get even teams half the other team quits

Second game team split

Third game, someone left an it crashed the game for everyone

:(

Fine for me, getting good connection games virtually 100% of the time and times aren't any worse than searching reach good con.

Haha remember when they said the searching times were gonna be faster than any other Halo game we played?  lol Makes me laugh looking back on that.  It was in a quote of 343 in one of the IGN first articles.

With all the "good" kids that play the h1 playlist it's amazing how I never run into any of them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

With all the "good" kids that play the h1 playlist it's amazing how I never run into any of them.

should rename the playlist to Team AR

Fine for me, getting good connection games virtually 100% of the time and times aren't any worse than searching reach good con.

Good to hear, was worried that it would be bad there considering I was constantly matching the same people pre-patch.

They're a rare breed. It destroys your self esteem when you do come across a pair.

So you're telling me that even after the giant fix-all patch that this game is still splitting up parties onto seperate teams?

It's to the point where I almost wish MCC hadn't even come out at all. I might still be playing Halo on XBL if it hadn't. All my friends were so upset at the awfulness of this game, and the terrible h1 port attempt that they left and started playing Destiny. Without those people, the ones I've been playing Halo with for more than a decade, all the magic is gone.

I still keep lurking here waiting for some posts that say that this pile is fixed.

Still waiting.

• Upvote (+1) 6

need ranks....ASAP

This. Team Hardcore is NOT meant to be unranked. Either you're winning by a landslide or losing by a landslide. No inbetweens

Other than that the patch is amazing. Nonstop Halo ever since

You're supposed to start it right at the black screen or like a split second before. I usually start it right when the loading circle freezes for the second time - the black screen pops up a quarter second after. Before the patch the time would be off usually anywhere from 3-10 seconds. I played about ten or so games yesterday and they were all spot on.

Idk then, I've tried this and it never seems to be perfect and as you know a few seconds in Halo can mean a lot. Is it because the timers are for OG CE and this is MCC?

I haven't played CE/MCC in quite a while but I was using the one @@CyReN tweeted out a while ago; http://eliteownage.com/halotimer.html and that has an MCC option that doesn't seem to be 100%.