CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

>Halo 5 is the most pre-ordered game right now

I almost hope the game is busted at launch so people learn their lesson.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I just played a game of CE where the entire other team quit out.  The after action report said that the game ended in a draw.  I don't remember ever noticing that but when(if) ranks come out I hope that it counts as a win to the people who stuck it out and as a loss to the ones who didn't.

Also, the game seems to actually end when the other team quits now.  That's nice.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm curious...why can't they have a big sign in the lobbies stating "this game is/isn't in a dedicated server", rather than having to listen for beeps/do experiments/guess?

So how DO you figure it out?

You both have open NAT?

Mine for sure is. I looked into it and noticed when I snap our party a big X shows up next to his GT which signifies NAT or other network issues...Its definitely his campus internet. :cry:

I just played a game of CE where the entire other team quit out.  The after action report said that the game ended in a draw.  I don't remember ever noticing that but when(if) ranks come out I hope that it counts as a win to the people who stuck it out and as a loss to the ones who didn't.

Also, the game seems to actually end when the other team quits now.  That's nice.

Pretty sure if the other team quits, you get an automatic win right now. 

Anyone knows how to check the top played game games on XBL? Beside Major Nelson's weekly blog, I mean.

Pretty sure if the other team quits, you get an automatic win right now.

If not that, the people who quit will get a loss credited on their stats.

Just another UI bug to throw on the pile.

Anyone knows how to check the top played game games on XBL? Beside Major Nelson's weekly blog, I mean.

Major Nelson hasn't done it in years.

Head to the store and move to the right and look for most played games and it should show the top 10.

Welp... had a KOTH game on Midship almost start with it being 4v4 - but the other team quit out in the pregame lobby.

Then the game started with only my four teammates playing --  we literally had to get the hill time to end the game.

WE WERE PLAYING AGAINST NOBODY!!

Can't wait for ranks to come in so me and the other 30 Australians, still left playing this game, can fight it out....

• Upvote (+1) 9

Mine for sure is. I looked into it and noticed when I snap our party a big X shows up next to his GT which signifies NAT or other network issues...Its definitely his campus internet. :cry:

Even if you have open NAT, try this. Put your xbox to a static IP, then in your router add that ip to the dmz zone. Maybe this way your friend could join your lobby.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't wait for ranks to come in so me and the other 30 Australians, still left playing this game, can fight it out....

It's so lame man, I'm from Aus too and I sold my xbox one because I couldn't stand the game any more.

I honestly would buy an Xbox One again if it worked because I love halo but it seems like there's no point for people outside NA anymore...

:/

• Upvote (+1) 2

Welp... had a KOTH game on Midship almost start with it being 4v4 - but the other team quit out in the pregame lobby.

Then the game started with only my four teammates playing --  we literally had to get the hill time to end the game.

WE WERE PLAYING AGAINST NOBODY!!

and then you started killing each other, right?

Major Nelson hasn't done it in years.

Head to the store and move to the right and look for most played games and it should show the top 10.

Yeah, I know. Not sure why he stopped, though.

How is matchmaking for you guys?

How is matchmaking for you guys?

Fine for me, getting good connection games virtually 100% of the time and times aren't any worse than searching reach good con.

Fine for me, getting good connection games virtually 100% of the time and times aren't any worse than searching reach good con.

Oh lord i hope it;s as good as that when I get to play this weekend

Anyone else getting a lot of laggy games in the CE playlist? Or is my internet just fucking up?

This seems like it just started happening to me the past week or so.