CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Doesn't it slow the game down when all I have to do is have an empty power weapon in my back pocket in order to deny a team an item rather than moving around the map and fighting for it? Why does the former add more depth than the latter?

No I don't think it slows it down at all. You can force a team to be constantly checking for a power weapon spawn. I felt that there isn't any depth to static spawns, it's just oh 2 minutes sniper, oh 3 minutes rockets. That why I love the idea of beaver creek where you have a static time os in the middle of the map which forces the chaos every minute, even though the two teams can still have control over when certain weapons spawn.

MY MAN!!

It's gettin real in here. The clan shall be one for the ages.

EDIT: Cherno was a dad back in Reach too. Nothing much has changed there. I have him on my friends list still. He uploaded a clip of him backsmacking an AI in Titanfall. I laughed. Josh Hamrick would be proud.

Fucking Josh Hamrick... don't even remind me lol. Maybe Cherno is in prison for trying to backsmack Josh Hamrick.

edit: oops double post.

MY MAN!!

It's gettin real in here. The clan shall be one for the ages.

EDIT: Cherno was a dad back in Reach too. Nothing much has changed there. I have him on my friends list still. He uploaded a clip of him backsmacking an AI in Titanfall. I laughed. Josh Hamrick would be proud.

If H1 and H2 live up to the hype we'll be playing for so long lol

And true, he probably heard of the news.

Also we need cujjer in here but he's already sorta here.  And we got new blood

What ever happened to skitz?

Plays Street Fighter mainly, I don't have him on my F/L though

Wow, someone made a troll thread 2 days ago on waypoint completely taking the piss out of people who want a 1 to 50 ranking system, then continued to take the piss out of those people with some Infinity/Halo 4 fanboys, and the OP hasn't had his posts flagged as non-constructive, nor has the thread been locked. It's pretty pathetic that as long as you're being non-constructive and outright disrespectful in defense of Halo 4 and 343i's current design philosophies, then you'll get away with it every time. You would expect more from the mods on the official website of a AAA game, or at least you would hope to.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst246170_343i--THIS-is-what-people-want.aspx

I'm so glad that we know now that Halo 2 Anniversary is a thing and that we'll be getting a ranking system that 'Halo 2 fans will enjoy'. I've had about enough with the days of Halo being catered exlclusively to non-fans.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wow, someone made a troll thread 2 days ago on waypoint completely taking the piss out of people who want a 1 to 50 ranking system, then continued to take the piss out of those people with some Infinity/Halo 4 fanboys, and the OP hasn't had his posts flagged as non-constructive, nor has the thread been locked. It's pretty pathetic that as long as you're being non-constructive and outright disrespectful in defense of Halo 4 and 343i's current design philosophies, then you'll get away with it every time. You would expect more from the mods on the official website of a AAA game, or at least you would hope to.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst246170_343i--THIS-is-what-people-want.aspx

I'm so glad that we know now that Halo 2 Anniversary is a thing and that we'll be getting a ranking system that 'Halo 2 fans will enjoy'. I've had about enough with the days of Halo being catered exlclusively to non-fans.

That's pathetic, I've been banned for much less than that, 343 need to sort it out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can we not turn this into a discussion about moderation on another website? If you think it's against their rules, report it and move on.

Thanks.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Inb4 CSR

• Upvote (+1) 1

What ever happened to skitz?

Forgot about him too. He was pretty cool. I think he was a big halo 2 guy, hope he comes back.

Forgot about him too. He was pretty cool. I think he was a big halo 2 guy, hope he comes back.

H1. I remember him disliking h2 (or was it absolutely hating it...?) a little. He had a team I think for h1

H1. I remember him disliking h2 (or was it absolutely hating it...?) a little. He had a team I think for h1

Oh okay. You're probably right. Still hope he finds his way back.

So do we know if playlists will be ran like they were before but cut down (like after the next Halo came out)?

I think if h2 has THC, Ranked/Social BTB, training room, Team Skirmish ranked and FFA we should be fine for h2.

H1 maybe have ranked/social for 2v2-8v8. Maybe add FFA?

It's gonna be weird how they'll put everything in. Maybe do what they so now and cut really dead playlists (probably FFA)

Oh okay. You're probably right. Still hope he finds his way back.

yea he was cool.

So do we know if playlists will be ran like they were before but cut down (like after the next Halo came out)?

I think if h2 has THC, Ranked/Social BTB, training room, Team Skirmish ranked and FFA we should be fine for h2.

H1 maybe have ranked/social for 2v2-8v8. Maybe add FFA?

It's gonna be weird how they'll put everything in. Maybe do what they so now and cut really dead playlists (probably FFA)

yea he was cool.

We don't know what the launch day playlists will look like yet.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We don't know what the launch day playlists will look like yet.

damn, hopefully they give us some info on that today on the bulletin

Wow, I'm actually looking forward to a Halo bulletin again.

damn, hopefully they give us some info on that today on the bulletin

Wow, I'm actually looking forward to a Halo bulletin again.

Haven't had that feeling in forever. I haven't been this excited for a Halo release since before Reach. That game turned us all into cynics lol.

Haven't had that feeling in forever. I haven't been this excited for a Halo release since before Reach. That game turned us all into cynics lol.

I know the feeling. I hope we hear some encouraging news on MCC. Whether it's information on playlists, control schemes, netcode, whatever. I just want some lingering questions answered.

THE GANG'S ALL HERE.

Save for Cherno and BigShow of course.

Oh god...he returns

Dude Reach turned everyone to cynics. Then the update happened and we were all happy, then h4 happened and we weren't happy again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

THE GANG'S ALL HERE.

Save for Cherno and BigShow of course.

1htzb.gif

129192094645224750.gif

tumblr_n3kfmpZxcG1srkiv2o1_400.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1