CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Might be waiting until next patch to play more. Reasons:

1.) Still Peer to Peer some bullets, beatdowns don't register and the game lags now and then.

2.) Quitters. There needs to be a penalization to quitters because right now it's not fun playing a 3v4 because the new kid didn't get Halo 4 Haven Snipers.

3.) Played a game today with a Team of 3. We got split up. That really did me in to wait until the next patch or content update.

4.) RANKS! GIVE ME RANKS! I am tired of getting kids that have no idea how to use a controller, and don't know how the game works.

The content update was FANTASTIC for Halo 2 Classic and really enjoyed playing some snipers and hardcore. 343i are FINALLY going in the right direction it's sad that we are 4 months into the game already and it's not even like 50% done. Great Job though!

Was about to post this...dayummmmmm that's messed up. Why in hell did Bungie think bullets should reflect off surfaces....

Probably because bullets deflect off surfaces.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It hasn't done a lot for us. Still matching with the same 30 odd players. Still only consistently get games in the Team Slayer playlist. Maps in H3 still don't load sometimes. HCE games also feel laggy A LOT.

But hey, there is a cool new dynamic background in the matchmaking lobby....................

Wow that sucks.  I was expecting to at least get games in other playlists after the patch.

Been getting alot of games in H2A where we don't spawn in and the other team does, and they just kill us over and over, and get like a 15-0 lead before we actually get into the game.

Can't believe people are still having troubles.   I was apart of the like 10-20% of people who didn't have THAT many problems even before all the patches started coming out but now it plays even better.  I've only played a handful of games, but I only had one black screen/boot game.  Other than that, I've gotten dedi's every time (well I mean the counter beeped) and registration in HCS feels really good.  The patch is in the right direction but more needs to be done (obv)

Yeah my only issue is H2A's maps loading very slowly, and the occasionally glitched boot-up.

Of course MCC is notorious for widely random bugs across the distributed spectrum...

Yeah my only issue is H2A's maps loading very slowly, and the occasional glitchy boot-up.

they do load very slow.

Tonight, all my Xbox One owning friends have agreed to "try MCC again". This is going to be a good night.

I'm curious...why can't they have a big sign in the lobbies stating "this game is/isn't in a dedicated server", rather than having to listen for beeps/do experiments/guess?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Earlier today I was finding matches really fast - now it is bad again. 

Do you mean nearly 2 days?

No I mean nearly 2 months that they worked on this update they just put out. That fixed very very little.
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No I mean nearly 2 months that they worked on this update they just put out. That fixed very very little.

They rewrote the entire party/matchmaking interface. Game fixes and playlist stuff in comparison should take much less time now that they actually have the team actively working on them.. Can't believe you're getting me to defend these fucks but c'mon man.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I put in my MCC disc after a month of not playing. All 4 games I play and find are quick but all foreign host with 2 second delays and uneven teams. I quit. I feel like I only find mexican host. 

Add a FUCKING boot system. How the fuck is even possible that assholes can betray multiple people and get away with it? Come the fuck on. Can't enjoy a good Halo CE BTB game without an asshole betraying everyone with a rocket.

It's very rare that my team does not quit in Team H2A... seriously this is ridiculous. Unless you have a to4 or 5 you are gonna have a bad time.

I'm curious...why can't they have a big sign in the lobbies stating "this game is/isn't in a dedicated server", rather than having to listen for beeps/do experiments/guess?

the same reason they dont want you to know how many people are actually playing each playlist.

They dont want us to know the actual rarity that dedicated server games take place.

Thats my guess.

Alright guy, the patch has done wonders for my solo play here in the midwest, BUT its impossible for me and my best friend to get into a party together. Literally impossible. We quit the build and try over and over.. We both live in the same college town I'm off campus and he lives in the dorms. He has no problems with any other games concerning his dorm internet and he even has a wired connection. Its only halo, the game me and him have been playing together for 8 years, that doesn't fucking work. if it helps at all, as reference, we get the bug where it says we're together but we're not. It displays the options to boot him/me but were not actually there... Someone PLEASE give me some troubleshoot options for this problem. Its just terrible.

Alright guy, the patch has done wonders for my solo play here in the midwest, BUT its impossible for me and my best friend to get into a party together. Literally impossible. 

You both have open NAT?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Upsetting to see people still having issues. Played with 3 of my friends for 4 hours. Played a shit ton of games.

Where the matchmaking warriors at?!

They'll appear when ranks do