CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I assumed the aim is the "same" as 360, just that the 60fps is making it kinda wacky.

We can't just blame everything on 60fps. The aiming is off.

I wasn't trying to blame anything on anything. That's just what I thought the problem was and why it is off. I didn't realize there was another/other issue with it.

maybe you're just bad? :lxthul:

I hope we play more today. Yesterday was great

maybe you're just bad? :lxthul:

I hope we play more today. Yesterday was great

How do you play? I still search for 30 minutes and can't find shit.

Also CE is still 3v3 and only one playlist is ranked!

:weback: right?

• Upvote (+1) 1

How do you play? I still search for 30 minutes and can't find shit.

Also CE is still 3v3 and only one playlist is ranked!

:weback: right?

what is your NAT? I found games incredibly fast yesterday, like OG Halo 3 fast

what is your NAT? I found games incredibly fast yesterday, like OG Halo 3 fast

My NAT is open and I searched CE.

But yeah I lost interest really quick I mean they were praising the update as game fixing (and had a ton of time for it) but after almost 4 month there are still no ranks and it seems to be too hard to finaly change CE to 2v2.

MCC is already back in the top ten games on XBL? Crazy what having it actually work will do.

• Upvote (+1) 5

this is going to sound real weird, but who wants to play MCC? I am going to be on all day, let me know. My GT is Batchford

will be online around 22-23 o clock UK time to spent the whole night with the MCC

cannot wait to put the new patch to the test, incase you re still online then lets play some customs! :)

I played a ton of Halo 1 and Halo 2 last night with a party of 3 and 4 respectively and had almost no problems.

We had one game where it ended when we were up 28-8 (I'm calling this the mercy rule), and a couple of games where folks quit out, but aside from that things ran very smoothly. Getting ranks in the playlists should help alleviate that, for the most part.

The hit detection in Halo 2 is pretty damn good, as someone who spent 04-07 complaining about Xbox Live and had some shitty internet. I ended up playing with a friend I teamed with for some events and we were just melting kids across map while team-shooting; it honestly was some of the most fun I've had gaming in quite some time.

There are also some rules in THC that need to be fixed (respawn penalties for suicide/betrayals and turrets), but overall it was a very positive experience last night. If 343 continues to dedicate resources to fixing the game, even as we approach Halo 5's release, I feel very optimistic about the future of the game.

To be honest, I don't really care about Halo 5 or any other games - I just want to be able to hop online and play some competitive classic Halo online whenever I want, and a fixed MCC will allow me to do exactly that for the foreseeable future.

• Upvote (+1) 2

OT: but beam, have you seen this?

Really makes the ending a lot better pretending this is what it meant for me http://www.heartilly.com/rinoa/article_ultimecia.html

i love theories like that, just lately read a whole different one on Rinoa and Squall

incase i can find it in my browsers history ill post it, was about Squall being in coma just a few hours into the game

• Upvote (+1) 1

i love theories like that, just lately read a whole different one on Rinoa and Squall

incase i can find it in my browsers history ill post it, was about Squall being in coma just a few hours into the game

Haha I'll give it a search myself in the meantime. Lookin forward to it. 

edit; is it this? 

http://squallsdead.com/

Two friends and I played 4 games last night. 

If you combine the negative k/d of the 1 teammate we got each game

We had four different players go -52

And if we didnt have horrible teammates - people quit out every single game. 

So, finally got a chance to play after the patch. The gameplay is roughly the same as before, except now matches can be found much quicker (which is awesome). But, still running into bullets not registering in H2C a lot. It's like the bullet hits an invisible wall around the spartan. I know I'm not missing the shot, or lag isn't at fault, because it happens so often in many different games. Also, I had a game end 12-5 randomly, like host ended the game or something.

Game still needs some work.

MCC is already back in the top ten games on XBL? Crazy what having it actually work will do.

I'm not doubting the info, but how do you know this? I really miss Major Nelson's Xbox Live Activity Reports... except when Halo starting sliding off the chart.

It's so fucking late, like, horrendously late.... but it works. Holy shit, I'm finding games in less than 30 seconds, stability has improved... I still wish you didn't have to back out and research every time but I'll take it for what it is. 

Late work, but great work 343.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Talk about mixed views.

For me it's working very well.

I'm not doubting the info, but how do you know this? I really miss Major Nelson's Xbox Live Activity Reports... except when Halo starting sliding off the chart.

jDa6Fhj.jpg

You can see the top ten most played games via a screen on Xbox One. I'm not sure which one I took this picture from a thread on reddit.

The "I quit" generation is the absolute worst.

Down 5-0? Quit.

Didn't get a power weapon? Quit.

Map not to your liking? Quit.

cod mentality.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The "I quit" generation is the absolute worst.

Down 5-0? Quit.

Didn't get a power weapon? Quit.

Map not to your liking? Quit.

I  hate these guys so much.

• Upvote (+1) 1

cod mentality.

Its gamer mentality. It happens in all genres and in the vast majority of all games that have multiplayer. Cod gets blamed for everything now.