CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Not sure if this has been discussed yet or not, But i got the new survey sent to my email last night. :)

Technically you can't even say that the survey exists, per the MS Confidentiality Statement. 

As someone who was struggling to find 10 games a week, this update has really worked out for me. Finding even games pretty quickly with no absurd amount of lag. Needs better matching of players with similar skill. Its the worst when you have terrible players on your team but you can keep the game close, only to lose 50-49 numerous times :(

Its still messed up, but the one thing I've noticed is that more people are noticing it.

H3_zpsefmkfq76.png

H32_zpsidqagzix.png

Maybe now something will be done about it.

H3's terrible aiming mechanics + 60fps is really showing how bad it was to those who didnt realize it years ago

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just paused the game and it wont let me unpause. I can press select and bring the scoreboard up but cant unpause or move

My update is just sitting at 2%. Any ideas?

All of the others installed really quick for me

Regardless of ranks, Microsoft's Trueskill matchmaking still should, in theory, be operating in the background so you don't end up w/ so many lopsided games.  I wonder if Trueskill got reset for the patch and it will take time to even out again. ??

If that was working in Australia I probably wouldn't find a single game. Ever. 99% of players in Australia are thumbless and it already takes a while to find games.

Is a CU required for them to add ranks or is it something that can be done server side?

I heard server side. But they need to fix skill based matchmaking first,and the reset glitch. I am unsure if that will require CU or not. In any case, I wouldn't expect them for a couple weeks :/

Once we get a ranked CE doubles playlist in this game goodbye life.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Having not used my Xbone for anything besides Blu-ray movies for 3 weeks now, I just noticed that I received my 1-month XBL compensation code 2 weeks ago. I was going to wait until more fixes were in before returning, but now, what the hey. B)

Too busy tonight, though...

Its still messed up, but the one thing I've noticed is that more people are noticing it.

H3_zpsefmkfq76.png

H32_zpsidqagzix.png

Maybe now something will be done about it.

God I hope so.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Had a game freeze on map load but instead of having to quit the build it sent me back to the playlists menu. That's an improvement I guess.

Halo 2 Anniversary still takes so long to load, in fact I spent three minutes waiting to connect to a match that already had two people going HAM on everyone's asses.

For the ranking system to work properly, the game can't run on regional searching with the low player bases you just wouldn't find matches locally. 343 has to understand this, until this happens I'm not going to bother with this game I don't care about latency at this stage I just want a proper halo experience.

• Upvote (+1) 1

the game wouldnt let me leave when i tried to quit on host. my screen would just go dim like it usually does, but no quit. i couldnt press start either, so it forced me to finish the game. kind of a gay fix, not sure if intentional, but it works i guess.

• Upvote (+1) 1

anyone who says halo2 shot reg is good is bullshitting. just played 8 h2c games and its still worse than xbc west coast (im east coast)

the game wouldnt let me leave when i tried to quit on host. my screen would just go dim like it usually does, but no quit. i couldnt press start either, so it forced me to finish the game. kind of a gay fix, not sure if intentional, but it works i guess.

You should be forced to finish games

Quitter