CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Not sure if this has been discussed yet or not, But i got the new survey sent to my email last night. :)

I quoted Franky on a post and the post just seemed to "disappear."  All I said was that 343 should not follow trends/use gimmicks to sell a game.  People want pure Halo, not a Call of Duty knock off.  Why would my post get deleted with out any warning.  Am I going to Franky's feeling?

I quoted Franky on a post and the post just seemed to "disappear."  All I said was that 343 should not follow trends/use gimmicks to sell a game.  People want pure Halo, not a Call of Duty knock off.  Why would my post get deleted with out any warning.  Am I going to Franky's feeling?

Yes, mine too. Someone who replied to me had his post also deleted. I wasn't even being rude.

Btw, Gungoose CTF is actually fun to play.

Well I just quit out of a 2v4 game in the h1 playlist and it ended.

#WeBack?

The first three games were flawless though, I guess that is progress.

Yes, mine too. Someone who replied to me had his post also deleted. I wasn't even being rude.

Censorship yo

PM mods if you have any questions about removed posts.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Well I just quit out of a 2v4 game in the h1 playlist and it ended.

#WeBack?

The first three games were flawless though, I guess that is progress.

Lol sup

Played 5 team hardcore games. All of them were even starts, on dedicated servers (I think since i could hear the countdown) and everything ran smooth as fuck.

Now we just need ranks in the future to stop this horrible uneven skill level matching.

Is there a list somewhere to check if it's Dedis? Or who the host is?

Every game I've been playing has been pretty good. Sometimes I feel like every shot counts. Sometimes it's a bit more paper bullets aka. 5/6sk .

Abs I dont think anybody is thanking 343.. Everybody is just saying It works.

They laid a good groundwork. Now we start the proper climb back up.

I know this is really unimportant compared to everything else 343 need to do to this game, but once its fully fixed I would love it if they added an option to change you nameplate colour! I miss my purple nameplate.

Frankie joins the forums and Beyond gets soft. "343 saved Halo. We back. BELI343"

:kappa:

plz dont delete this its a joke

• Upvote (+1) 7

I know this is really unimportant compared to everything else 343 need to do to this game, but once its fully fixed I would love it if they added an option to change you nameplate colour! I miss my purple nameplate.

I also wish we could "draw" our own emblems. I want a signature emblem if I want to attempt forming a clan in the far future...

Anyone wanna play with me? I'm lonely. Now that MCC had a good patch, I have no friends hahahaha.

Hey de donde eres? Colombia?

• Downvote (-1) 1

Going to steer clear of the Halo 5 Guardians discussion for the sake of not getting banned from these beautiful forums., in my mind Frankie is a horrible, Developer and as the post I have seen by him he seems to be the most unprofessional Dev I have ever seen. When someone addresses the forums with "I can leave at any time, I'm not obligated to hear them out" Then they obviously don't care about the communities opinion.

They released Halo 4

They released MCC

They added ADS to Halo

They kept Sprint in Halo

Don't suck up to a developer just because he's in the forums @@Saucey is the MVP for speaking his mind

"Keep in mind this also doesn't mean telling him to kill himself, if you want a example of what no to do go to my profile and go 2 weeks back when I went bat shit crazy with rage over this game."

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't want to be a downer but to be honest the only patch that can fix the game is the one with ranks, tired of getting matched with og geronimo and his 2 guests.

Been sitting in the search menu for BTB for 10 minutes now. Hmmmmm. HMMMMMM.

Is there some setting I need to change for the update to work for me too?

PM mods if you have any questions about removed posts.

Why wouldn't a mod PM us when they decide to strip our posts away?

Yo does anyone know whats their progress on the H3 maps and gametypes? I haven't heard anything about that lately, but I could have sworn that they said at one point that they were almost ready, couple months ago... Also, is the "aiming not feeling right" still a thing on H3?

Other than that, today's patch is indeed decent, although for some reason I got Battle Creek TS FIVE times in a row, and I can't remember the last time I got Prisoner... Objective in HCE really needs to go, they should know by now that it NEVER gets voted...

H2 ffas were nice too, cross map shots register, although I still get mad af everytime I get a BS trade, which sadly is way more than I used to get in H3... But I guess I'll just have to accept that's part of H2 now...

Oh and I THINK that you can finally join a custom game in progress, someone please confirm

Yo does anyone know whats their progress on the H3 maps and gametypes? I haven't heard anything about that lately, but I could have sworn that they said at one point that they were almost ready, couple months ago... Also, is the "aiming not feeling right" still a thing on H3?

Other than that, today's patch is indeed decent, although for some reason I got Battle Creek TS FIVE times in a row, and I can't remember the last time I got Prisoner... Objective in HCE really needs to go, they should know by now that it NEVER gets voted...

H2 ffas were nice too, cross map shots register, although I still get mad af everytime I get a BS trade, which sadly is way more than I used to get in H3... But I guess I'll just have to accept that's part of H2 now...

Oh and I THINK that you can finally join a custom game in progress, someone please confirm

Sounds crazy to say but I really wouldn't mind playing some H3 MLG settings at this point. If you leave the HCS/CE playlists so many gametypes are just unplayable/not fun.

I havent seen much improvment if any yet.

Ive had lobbies crash, games end for no reason, CE hit reg still wasnt great - much the same

Spartan0S36, on 04 Mar 2015 - 9:08 PM, said:

I also wish we could "draw" our own emblems. I want a signature emblem if I want to attempt forming a clan in the far future...

Yeah, only problem would be the massive amount of dicks being made