CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Moa

MCC is playable

We back

We must do a middy FFA tonight with people from Beyond to celebrate

I'll be home at about 5:15PM and I'll be on the grind.

WE BACK, NEARLY.

Ranks on all playlists (after rank reset)

2v2 CE playlist

MLG settings for Halo 3

Improved hit detection/fix anti aim

That's what I want the most right now.

anti aim is gone.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Played 15 games tonight with 3 of my mates. Every single game was 4v4. Some games took about 5-6 minutes to find but not a single disconnect.

They've made a solid platform for MCC now, just need some more minor things fixed and we'll be back up and running.

Words cannot express how delicious it was to play Halo with my mates again. Also managed to have a few games against decent players, that was a change of pace for sure.

Next update, I hope that we get ranks, 2v2 in CE, Forge fixed in 3, dedis, working fileshare(At least in H2A), removal of SMG starts in all playlists, and removal of AR starts in 3.

Yeah games were fast last night.

H2C felt fab.

Got Dirt Migirt on my team on Chill Out. He dropped somewhere around 30 kills on some noobs..

Good night of Halo!

Next update, I hope that we get ranks, 2v2 in CE, Forge fixed in 3, dedis, working fileshare(At least in H2A), removal of SMG starts in all playlists, and removal of AR starts in 3.

Only the first two will happen bank on it.

Asking for the third time in the last couple of pages (once by by me, once by someone else):

Have anyone encountered the "respawn in 4..." glitch yet?

I get to work this morning feeling a bit meh.. It's dreary out and I didn't sleep very well. I was fully prepared for this to just be one of those days where I wander about the office checking the clock waiting to be freed from my cubicle prison.

Then I see the patch came out and that by and large it worked!

I will no longer be wandering the office this day, no sir.  And not because I'm not anxious to get home and play but rather.. because I must remain firmly at my desk to hide my massive erection.

:weback:

• Upvote (+1) 8

It sounds like future updates will land monthly, but if they're all this significant, then I'm good with the wait and thinking by E3 that this game as close to buttery smooth as possible. Maybe that'll make people more receptive to listening to what 343i has to say/show about Halo 5 at E3 and possibly even more people interested in purchasing when the game lands later this year. Let's hope the monthly updates continue to be solid.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's literally a Christmas miracle. Now we just need Ranks that work and a CE 2v2. I literally could cry right now

• Downvote (-1) 1

Dear lord, how did you guys endure SMG starts in H2 back then?

I get to work this morning feeling a bit meh.. It's dreary out and I didn't sleep very well. I was fully prepared for this to just be one of those days where I wander about the office checking the clock waiting to be freed from my cubicle prison.

Then I see the patch came out and that by and large it worked!

I will no longer be wandering the office this day, no sir.  And not because I'm not anxious to get home and play but rather.. because I must remain firmly at my desk to hide my massive erection.

Appropriate avatar.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

For me the game is official not broke. Still planty of functionality issues, but fuck me, it feels so good now.

EDIT: is rank reset a necessity or would they just eventually work themselves out to proper player rank through players just playing?

Stuck at work all day, can't wait to get home and play. Hopefully the h1 playlist permanently switches over to 2v2 soon. Other than ranks that is all that is missing for me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Stuck at work all day, can't wait to get home and play. Hopefully the h1 playlist permanently switches over to 2v2 soon. Other than ranks that is all that is missing for me.

WE ARE PLAYING TONIGHT ITS A MIRACLE

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm also hoping for a Sunday 1v1 playlist. So much potential here.

so is this the long awaiting CU? I thought that just went out for certification?

So, BTB still doesn't work?

It actually does work and I had my first ever MCC BTB match on CE last night, but players getting split seems to happen more with this playlist.

Pretty sad that I'm okay with it being far less broken even if it's still buggy.

MCC patch comes out on my birthday, favorite store (REI) opens in my neighborhood on my birthday, wife forgets my birthday - universe loves me, wife doesn't. I call that a break even!

REI > Wife's Love and Affection

• Upvote (+1) 1

I will no longer be wandering the office this day, no sir. And not because I'm not anxious to get home and play but rather.. because I must remain firmly at my desk to hide my massive erection.

Im dead

• Upvote (+1) 1

For me the game is official not broke. Still planty of functionality issues, but fuck me, it feels so good now.

EDIT: is rank reset a necessity or would they just eventually work themselves out to proper player rank through players just playing?

100% needed.