CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Patch looks good and all but I just keep getting bad team mates who just quit all the time :/

Ranks next 343 yeah?

Patch looks good and all but I just keep getting bad team mates who just quit all the time :/

Ranks next 343 yeah?

Preferably quit bans, but yeah this as well.

Okay 4th game in a row where all my team mates quit :/ this is upsetting me and not making the patch look good for me :(

Frankie did say the first 24 hours will be a little iffy with the server side of things (3v4s) after that it should be working a lot better.

Okay 4th game in a row where all my team mates quit :/ this is upsetting me and not making the patch look good for me :(

The patch has nothing to do with ragers ruining your experience lol.

Patch has been awesome for me

• Upvote (+1) 1

The patch has nothing to do with ragers ruining your experience lol.

Patch has been awesome for me

I know?

But ranks tho

We've found like 6 games in a row and the enemies have all quit because they're getting mollywopped.

Heh. Hope it improves.

I still can't find games. I'm pretty sure that since there is a server in Aus, all AU/NZ players connect *only* to that, meaning we never get games cos no one here plays anymore. I guess my laggy ass has been permanently removed from rotation. Can I at least get my money back or?

@@Frankie. There should be an option to search outside your region (or done automatically if searching for x amount of time). I was worried way back when first hearing about dedi's that it might mean you're stuck just playing people nearby your country. Which is shit to me. I wanna be able to match up with anyone in the world.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think this patch is working? IVE ONLY GOT ONE 3V2 but the third ended up quitting so we got to play 2v2 hangem.

Ive been finding games rather quickly and I enjoy this (new?) searching screen.

halo 3 still doesnt count towards kd, kind of makes me mad since thats the most fun halo for me and I do pretty well in it it doesnt count towards my stats

• Upvote (+1) 2

been playing for the last 3-4 hours and only 1 issue with a game. Everything else has been flawless, having a great time. Now im looking forward to team dubs and working ranks.

Damn...seems like I'll have to hop into H2C today to try it out (again).

itshappening.jpg ?

Everything seems to be working well.. But my first two games just randomly ended after 2 minutes, no one quit, just ended... they were both 4v4's tho  :kappa:

Everything seems to be working well.. But my first two games just randomly ended after 2 minutes, no one quit, just ended... they were both 4v4's tho  :kappa:

it will be the host quitting, when that happens the host is still in the game but the game ends for everyone

• Upvote (+1) 1

halo 3 still doesnt count towards kd, kind of makes me mad since thats the most fun halo for me and I do pretty well in it it doesnt count towards my stats

I'm guessing the medals still dont count?

Very good patch, I think MCC is in a "playable" state finally.

Now:

- Adjust team sizes for the playlists (H1 is 2v2, H2A is 4v4, FFA is 6-8 players etc.).

- Adjust the ranking system such that IT WORKS and it ifluences matchmaking drastically.

- I want to play 100% of matches on Servers, ok?

- Remaining glitches must be fixed for every game.

- Ranking System in every playlist that should have one.

- Team Doubles

Estimated time: 5 months.

• Upvote (+1) 8

If you has to put a number on it what's the percentage of this game that's now fixed? I'm thinking like 20-30% and 30% is generous

• Upvote (+1) 1