CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Still splitting up parties.   Have a group of 5, split us into a 4v4.

Edit:  That's a 5v5 playlist btw.

1. Amazing, on par with all other games

2. Better but ways to go

3. FUCKING. PERFECT.

4. I had one 4v3. We'll see tomorrow if it keeps doing that.

5. I haven't but I've read they're fast.

6. ITS FUCKING WORKING :)

is your gt the little moa or something like that? I played someone with that name tonight in h1

This patch is a mixed bag imo. It gave just enough for people to not toss their game out the window.

I like the fact that games are finding faster and overall you can see a big performance bump. But the same issues arise, mind you at a lower rate than before but they still happen and are quite annoying.

It's a step in the right direction, however they hyped up this update like jesus christ himself was coming to fix MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This patch is a mixed bag imo. It gave just enough for people to not toss their game out the window.

I like the fact that games are finding faster and overall you can see a big performance bump. But the same issues arise, mind you at a lower rate than before but they still happen and are quite annoying.

It's a step in the right direction, however they hyped up this update like jesus christ himself was coming to fix MCC.

This.

Edit: Keep in mind that although this is an improvement, don't allow us to be a frog in the pot.

If this game was released in the now current state, this would still be unacceptable.

It's nice to finally read something other than, "when will this update come out?" in this forum.
I'm still feeling glad I sold my Xbox One, as I only wanted to play a working game 100% not a half baked version of halo 4 months later.

I can see this positivity slowing down in a couple of days when you start to notice the game breaking issues again.
I hope these improvements keep on coming for the sake of all you halo fans, but I don't feel like I can justify buying an Xbox One again knowing that because I'm from Australia the player base will most likely be dead now.
Halo 5 being around the corner too, I mean common guys keep it in perspective, they will be focusing in on pushing that again soon. 
Halo 5 deserves to flop and die for letting down so many people in so many ways.

• Upvote (+1) 4

it seems you can shoot through walls in h2c now

I've for sure at least been sniped through one. Like the trail is in the wall.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Monthly updates now..... HA. What a joke. Guess it will probably be a year after it's launch that those of us waiting for it to function completely will play. Way to go 343.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Searching H2C for 30 mins, no game. Go to back out, game freezes.

Any other Australians yet to get a game in H2C?

Searching H2C for 30 mins, no game. Go to back out, game freezes.

Any other Australians yet to get a game in H2C?

No, they should just bring back search filters or atleast prioritise good connection and if that fails just go back to searching for any lobby regardless of connection.

I've for sure at least been sniped through one. Like the trail is in the wall.

yeah, i was on eli and i could see the shots coming through the wall from inside the base.

it seems you can shoot through walls in h2c now

I would really like to know what causing this the same thing started happening in CE after they updated the Netcode it must be a result of whatever code there using to fix the netcode.

It's nice to finally read something other than, "when will this update come out?" in this forum.

I'm still feeling glad I sold my Xbox One, as I only wanted to play a working game 100% not a half baked version of halo 4 months later.

I can see this positivity slowing down in a couple of days when you start to notice the game breaking issues again.

I hope these improvements keep on coming for the sake of all you halo fans, but I don't feel like I can justify buying an Xbox One again knowing that because I'm from Australia the player base will most likely be dead now.

Halo 5 being around the corner too, I mean common guys keep it in perspective, they will be focusing in on pushing that again soon. 

Halo 5 deserves to flop and die for letting down so many people in so many ways.

The lurch is strong with this one. :3

• Upvote (+1) 1

Only played halo 3 and 2C so far but omg feel so bloody good. I feel the power in my br bruh

SOME pressing issues have been fixed. Good. But plenty is still wrong with the game.

Don't get distracted - keep it in the spotlight.

I personally won't be fully satisfied until all four games work at least as well as they did on their original consoles. I know there's virtually no chance it'll happen, but I think we can all agree that it's the way things should be.

Always upgrade. Never let things take a step backwards. EVER.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good to see its improved. I hope we don't have to wait another month for the next update though :/

Ive played maybe 5-6 games and the lobbies crashed and one died mid game. Aint seen much improvment