Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

HOLY SHIT!!!!

Halo CE anti aim is FIXED!!!!

Its sooooo much better to aim with my mouse now :D

• Downvote (-1) 8

HOLY SHIT!!!!

Halo CE anti aim is FIXED!!!!

Its sooooo much better to aim with my mouse now :D

So you're a PC Elitist, who bought an Xbox (the worse of the two consoles) to play a PC port, with a mouse and keyboard. 

What the hell.

• Upvote (+1) 5

played a quick game before going to bed and found a match of H2C in under 2 mins and the game had no shot registration issues! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Out of the 12 games I played tonight (solo):

• 9 games were working fine
  • 1  game turned out to be a 3v4
  • 1 game failed to load the map
  • 1 game sent me to an empty match instead.

A step in the right direction, but still needs work. I do appreciate the significantly increased search times!

Although, ranks really need to be in this game and playlists need to have proper player sizes. 10 man FFAs were insanely chaotic and not fun.

Also, post-game stats still display very inaccurate information.

IT WORKS!

AONS8Mp.gif

Now they need to start addressing the other issues.  Hosts are still able to end matchmaking games and I didn't get a Dedi once.

I still can't find games. I'm pretty sure that since there is a server in Aus, all AU/NZ players connect *only* to that, meaning we never get games cos no one here plays anymore. I guess my laggy ass has been permanently removed from rotation. Can I at least get my money back or?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Game is definitely working. In a party and we're finding games in under a minute. Haven't had any uneven teams yet. Had a few quitters tho.

Wow, this is glorious... Too bad the online population is probably 1/100th of what it would have been working on day one.

The game isn't 100% yet and there's still some minor bugs and stuff, but it's defintely playable now for the first time.

I am no longer an MCC BTB Virgin, but my first actual game of Halo CE on Ice Fields was Potato: Absolute Starch.

Nobody knew they had voted for CTF BTB on CE. Nobody captured the flag.

Nuuubuddy.

I still can't find games. I'm pretty sure that since there is a server in Aus, all AU/NZ players connect *only* to that, meaning we never get games cos no one here plays anymore. I guess my laggy ass has been permanently removed from rotation. Can I at least get my money back or?

Your right, it's regional searching game will only look for players connected to that server. First time I jumped in about 2 months and I still can't find games...

Pretty sure you should get matched up against Yanks if there are no games. Me and Juzzy are searching in Team Slayer and we're finding games. What playlist are you in?

I am no longer an MCC BTB Virgin, but my first actual game of Halo CE on Ice Fields was Potato: Absolute Starch.

Nobody knew they had voted for CTF BTB on CE. Nobody captured the flag.

Nuuubuddy.

Haha, you think people go for objectives in BTB, that's cute.

BTB has always just been Team Slayer with some objectives thrown around that everyone ignores while they sit on the Sniper spawn for 5 minutes waiting for it to come back. A shame, since BTB can actually be really fun if played right.

me and loads of friends have this glitch were whenever we play h2a or halo 4 in mm we lag out like 20 seconds in im surprised it has not been  fixed with this patch dunno if its a eu thing only but only playlists i can play is team slayer halo ce 2 and 3 cant play h2a ranked hcs h2a rumble swat snipers h4 etc havnt been able to in last 3 months if they dont fix it soon im on h5 blacklist train.

So you're a PC Elitist, who bought an Xbox (the worse of the two consoles) to play a PC port, with a mouse and keyboard. 

What the hell.

For the community yo <3 

Plus I had some money to burn.

I may be a PC Elitist( as of 2012 ) but I've always loved for Halo. Its the only game on console I liked. 

Anyways glad to see MCC working. I just need a crew to work worth so it can be like the good ole times.

ohh my first 5v4 :\  ..but that's like the 7/8th game , everything else been awesome

Played two games(and was stuck at "Players Found" once);

#1: Map failed to load.

#2: Game ended 17-14 after a minute or so.

For the community yo <3 

Plus I had some money to burn.

I may be a PC Elitist( as of 2012 ) but I've always loved for Halo. Its the only game on console I liked. 

Anyways glad to see MCC working. I just need a crew to work worth so it can be like the good ole times.

It's ok, I play Supreme Commander, ArmA 3 , RIsing Storm and Total War a shitload.

But they ain't got nothing on Halo.

Played two games(and was stuck at "Players Found" once);

#1: Map failed to load.

#2: Game ended 17-14 after a minute or so.

photo-7674.jpg?_r=1418592474

• Upvote (+1) 2

me and loads of friends have this glitch were whenever we play h2a or halo 4 in mm we lag out like 20 seconds in im surprised it has not been  fixed with this patch dunno if its a eu thing only but only playlists i can play is team slayer halo ce 2 and 3 cant play h2a ranked hcs h2a rumble swat snipers h4 etc havnt been able to in last 3 months if they dont fix it soon im on h5 blacklist train.

Dude, punctuation.  Please.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nevermind, finding games now after waiting a bit and resetting build a few times. Games on games horrah!

What about the H2C "respawn in 4..." bug? Has anyone encountered it yet after the patch?

(It is not mentioned in patchnotes, and I cannot find anyone mentioning it on forums/reddit).

I'm still not touching it untill they put ranks in and doubles.

• Upvote (+1) 3