CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Even if everything works on this patch, until ranks are added or some sort of anti-leaver system it's still trash.

Even if everything works on this patch, until ranks are added or some sort of anti-leaver system it's still trash.

Well we weren't going to get ranks until we got games anyways. 

Glad it seems to be working. Hopefully the population hasn't taken too big of a hit.

Is it okay to cry manly tears of joy?

its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif

First game of H3 is a 5v3 while my 5th teamate was non existent with no name

its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif

First game of H3 is a 5v3 while my 5th teamate was non existent with no name

Yikes.

So instead of fixing the party always defaulting to "friends" instead of "invite only", they just got rid of the option and now you always have to invite people it looks like..

I wonder what caused the uneven teams to return that since that started happening randomly again even though nothing was updated. 

Halo 2 Classic is making me cream right now... ughhhhh.... I still get shit teammates but I can win 2v4s now!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wonder what caused the uneven teams to return that since that started happening randomly again even though nothing was updated. 

It's contrived to play against team mates who are still downloading this uber patch of sorts.

Remember you'll see some weirdness tonight and tomorrow as the patch and server side stuff rolls out to multiple users, who will be mismatched for many hours.

I really hope you guys are allowed to do a post mortem about all of this, I would love to hear about it all now that it's over assuming this patch fixes pretty much everything. Next year's GDC perhaps, or even a blog post would be awesome.

Back on topic of being hyped, downloading the patch now, and I can't wait to try it out.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Am I the only one thinking "meh" after months it seems the only noteable things in the post are h2 shot reg and ce aim glitch fixed?

parties/matchmaking fixes are in the patch as well

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still no H2 or CE in FFA

WHY

And H2A is still freaking 5v5 

Patches=/=MM Updates

• Upvote (+1) 4

parties/matchmaking fixes are in the patch as well

They've said this for every? update they've posted, so at this point I just ignore it. If everything works flawlessly after a week I'll believe it.

Is the h2 spawn glitch fixed?

Uneven teams were reduced in frequency but still existed before this patch. Never eliminated.