CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

anyone else finished downloading? I need to test anti aim and hit detection in h1...now lol

Now if someone could just get the MLS and Players Reunion to reach an agreement and avoid a strike... :)

anyone else finished downloading? I need to test anti aim and hit detection in h1...now lol

86%. I'll invite you.

Going to download the patch and go to sleep knowing those beautiful 1's and 0's are nestled safely inside my hard drive. 

I just cannot get my hopes up for anything to do with mcc anymore, so I can only be pleasantly surprised at this point.

Shame no h3 fixes and the h3 "aiming glitch" hasn't even once been mentioned or publically acknowledged by 343, I wonder if they know it exists?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Remember you'll see some weirdness tonight and tomorrow as the patch and server side stuff rolls out to multiple users, who will be mismatched for many hours.

As long as it works I'm happy.

I have a question or more of a suggestion I guess. But would it be possible to make H2C, H2A, H3 gametypes like it is in H1 where in every gametype you spawn with a pistol/ar just change that to BR/SMG for H2C/H2A and BR/AR for H2C because it's just so much better then splitting voting poll between SMG or BR starts and SMG starts are far too frequent in the H2C/H3/H2A playlists.

I think this is a solution that makes everyone happy people who want BR's have there BR's and people who like automatic guns can use those guns and it reduces voting pool clutter since the choice will only be based off the map choice instead of the starting gun.

New background lore

yHzIK2T.png

it's new video background ..it's pretty good

so far (dat 1 game) now game 2..no uneven teams..except for 1 quit.

Am I the only one thinking "meh" after months it seems the only noteable things in the post are h2 shot reg and ce aim glitch fixed?

• Upvote (+1) 3

My update just completed I didn't have any issues... But if you're having issues 

Yooooooooooo ANTI AIM AND H2C SHOT REGISTRATION?! I'm going in.. Shots are fucking working in H2C!!!

@@Frankie please put in ranks!

Real ranks please. The ranks in H2A don't work right. They don't match you up and the ease of people getting 50s means the algorithm is way off.