CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

who's the girl that gave slimer some top in your avi?

its a secret

• Upvote (+1) 1

At this point I think all the pointless additions to Halo is the least of Halos problems (Sprint is still unnecessary shit). I can take a cardboard installment, I can take dude-bro shit -- but I cannot take seeing a collection of the NOTABLE Halo games be left broken to a sub-five-month rotting hell.

I said this before a million times I know. I think the toy line had better quality control than this circus show.

Just played a 3v4 in CE where I fell through the map, and eventually the whole blue team quit but the game kept going with only my team in it.

#343bola

Sorry for trying to save you money bruh. And I'm not judging you personally, just anybody's rationale behind pre-ordering, which is unequivocally pure nonsense and gives no incentive to a dev to deliver a quality product.

I honestly dont know very much about game development, A developer deciding how much effort he/she is going to be put into the game they are creating may or may not be affected by the number of pre orders. I dont know. I find it hard to believe. 

You may find it nonsense that I want to play the campaign as soon as possible after midnight, thats fine, I accept that. I just dont believe 343 or MS is out to screw you. 

The H5 campaign is going to be shit, because the gameplay in said game is shit. Who cares about Halo's story anymore, H4 ruined it all anyways

The H5 campaign is going to be shit, because the gameplay in said game is shit. Who cares about Halo's story anymore, H4 ruined it all anyways

cool story. Even better if it was taken to the h5 thread

frankie

Ah. Also glad to see by your new avatar you're in favor of sprint again  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ah. Also glad to see by your by your new avatar your in favor of sprint again  :kappa:

r2731130388.jpg

tell no one

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is the CU available? 

I just got kicked out in the middle of a game because "Halo MCC needs an update."

Matchmaking
  • Made a variety of updates to improve matchmaking performance and success rates
  • Improved matchmaking search times/time to match
  • Improved stability throughout the matchmaking process across all titles
Parties
  • Improved party stability
Halo 2
  • Made improvements to multiplayer shot registration
  • Improved campaign stability across a variety of levels
  • Addressed stability issues for matchmaking and custom games
  • Fixed issues around resuming H2A Campaign from “remastered” mode
  • Improved medal display consistency
Halo: CE
  • Fixed issues regarding aim assist which resulted in the reticle being pushed away from an enemy
  • Improved shot registration consistency between host / client in peer-to-peer custom game matches
  • Resolved a variety of UI inconsistencies, including team color randomization, medals, and in-game scoreboard display

Let us know about your experience, and check back for details as the team continues work on next month’s content update.

• Upvote (+1) 2