CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I never understood where that mentality comes from... there are people in their fifties, sixties and early seventies learning new things and excelling at them each and every day.

If you want to get into a different game like fighting or strategy then do it! You might enjoy them more than you did Halo in it's prime. (you never know) 

If video games aren't your thing anymore and you wanna start putting your eggs into a different kind of competitive "basket" then try your hand at card games (magic, poker, etc). Not to mention sports are always there for you to get into as well. 

If you don't love Halo anymore then just move on until Halo is back to where you want it. This isn't slavery. You're free to take up whatever hobby you want and try to be the best you can be at it!

We play competitive Monday Night Combat private matches with someone who is 64 years old. I have no sympathy for "competitive halo" players that are upset about their series but have no intention to find something out there that's better, or different just because it's got a learning curve to it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

in other news, this is one of the sickest tages I have ever seen

Is that the same Bonesaw that made the Doomtage and the Bondtage? I loved those.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is that the same Bonesaw that made the Doomtage and the Bondtage? I loved those.

ya

@@Bonesaw the one in your sig is pretty good too

• Upvote (+1) 1

We play competitive Monday Night Combat private matches with someone who is 64 years old. I have no sympathy for "competitive halo" players that are upset about their series but have no intention to find something out there that's better, or different just because it's got a learning curve to it.

Completely agree. It's 9/10x a factor of lazyness or fear of failure.

Sloth and Pride are 2 of the 7 deadly sins...js

WHERE IS THIS UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Upvote (+1) 4

You guys think this update will fix game specific issues such as CE anti-aim, H2C hit detection, etc. or will they just now start to work on that after this update (hopefully) fixes the MM and party issues?

You guys think this update will fix game specific issues such as CE anti-aim, H2C hit detection, etc. or will they just now start to work on that after this update (hopefully) fixes the MM and party issues?

I think there going to work on the Matchmaking issues before anything else.

IF this fixes matchmaking/parties, then there is SOME hope for the game as a whole. Not much, but it'll most certainly be better than our current state of NO hope.

I like too go into ce custom by my self, throw sticks at the wall and fire a rocket at them and see them fly awayyyy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think past updates usually drop at like 7-8 est

HERES HOPING IT COMES OUT IN LIKE 30 MINS AND IT FIXES THE GAME

Lol I'm seriously getting that launch day crap where your friends list would show up instead of the lobby when you're searching. How did 343 manage to make that happen again?

If the mcc is still broken by halo 5's release I don't know how any one who respects this franchise could purchase it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What did it take for Valve to repopulate CS GO? 343 is gonna need tips from them if they're planning on keeping Halo relevant. As it is now, the mere utterance of the franchise makes outside players sigh with pity.

Shiet, bruh. Just wanna kill things on a bunch of shooters I like. Why was that so hard?

What did it take for Valve to repopulate CS GO?

They listened to their fans and fixed the game. Fans saw that and came back. 343 not only has to fix MCC, but they need to hold HCS tournaments for H2C if they want their respect back. These H2A tournaments are boring and Relic is certainly not going to fix that.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I like too go into ce custom by my self, throw sticks at the wall and fire a rocket at them and see them fly awayyyy.

I didn't think mcc was bad enough to make people lose their minds completely :O

What did it take for Valve to repopulate CS GO? 343 is gonna need tips from them if they're planning on keeping Halo relevant. As it is now, the mere utterance of the franchise makes outside players sigh with pity.

Shiet, bruh. Just wanna kill things on a bunch of shooters I like. Why was that so hard?

They made it like 1.6 because the game sucked, then added skins and BOOM CS GO is now the fucking shit

It took massive amounts of updates and the game being on sale for $5 every other week. But valve pulled it off. Unless they fix it then drop the price to like $5 on the marketplace it may gain a couple people but everyone has moved on

Valve can do whatever it wants on Steam so it could have made CS GO free if they wanted to. 343 can't do that because of Microsoft and them wanting to rip people off every chance they get.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Microsoft's new Games with Gold program is amazing in it's honesty.

10583046_10153047864706023_8925777568157

And Tomb Raider (2013) is free on the 360