CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

This site is going to be pretty dead if we never get ranks in a year. Maybe even regardless of ranks. Halo 5 is just like reach and h4 to watch with sprint, incredibly boring and stupid.

okaywtfreaction.gif

it will probably be the other way round, more people will jump on the hate-train

IF you're going to pre order, at least pre order online so you can pre load. There is no reason to pre order at video game stores anymore.

343 loves to take there sweet ass time with these updates.  How hard is it to get a time frame with patch notes at least?  Leaving people in the dark is the worse possible thing you could do.

343 loves to take there sweet ass time with these updates.  How hard is it to get a time frame with patch notes at least?  Leaving people in the dark is the worse possible thing you could do.

To be fair, I'd take my time too if this was my final chance to make the game right. If this "Big" update fails, the game is done. Period.

Literally out of their hands now. 343 and us are waiting for it to be finished in cert.

To be fair, I'd take my time too if this was my final chance to make the game right. If this "Big" update fails, the game is done. Period.

I have no problem waiting either if they're making sure they get this patch right, however, I just wish I had a damn release date lol! Or at least a rough guesstimate other than soon. I hate to admit this, but I'm starting to feel like a damn addict checking Beyond and twitter every freaking hour lol.

But yeah, we're waiting for certification now. Not 343.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have no problem waiting either if they're making sure they get this patch right, however, I just wish I had a damn release date lol! Or at least a rough guesstimate other than soon. I hate to admit this, but I'm starting to feel like a damn addict checking Beyond and twitter every freaking hour lol.

But yeah, we're waiting for certification now. Not 343.

It's coming out in the new month between June and July...

Sune.

• Upvote (+1) 3

In Halo: CE I know about the button glitches and how you can nade weapons and powerups, and that everything respawns super quickly, and the quick camo. Are there any other secrets/tips one might find while exploring the Lore Tunnels?

In Halo: CE I know about the button glitches and how you can nade weapons and powerups, and that everything respawns super quickly, and the quick camo. Are there any other secrets/tips one might find while exploring the Lore Tunnels?

:flames:

I told myself I would not pre-order anything in 2015 because I think the industry as whole needs to change.  Then like an hour after that thought, I watched a trailer for MKX and at the end it said to pre-order to play as Goro.  And Goro looked bad ass!  

HKmxN8H3Q8lyg.gif

edit.  To be clear, I am not pre-ordering Halo 5 garbage.

Well, there you go.

Literally out of their hands now. 343 and us are waiting for it to be finished in cert.

Considering they're telling the truth.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

in other news, this is one of the sickest tages I have ever seen

I'm in there a couple times. I play with my local Ragdoll and another local Del Got IT, you can see his name appear multiple multiple times in the tage.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really hope once this update is out and assuming it works and fixes party issues/hit detection that they can fix some other gametype issues like how H2C/H3 and to a lesser extent H2A are plagued by AR/SMG starts.

They should make it like how it is in CE gametypes where in every gametype start with a pistol/AR, BR/SMG for H2A/H2C, BR/AR for H3, and we can't forget about STATIC weapon timers these need to be implemented into H3/H2A.

These shouldn't even take more then a day too implement and would vastly the improve the game as whole.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really hope once this update is out and assuming it works and fixes party issues/hit detection that they can fix some other gametype issues like how H2C/H3 and to a lesser extent H2A are plagued by AR/SMG starts.

They should make it like how it is in CE gametypes where in every gametype start with a pistol/AR, BR/SMG for H2A/H2C, BR/AR for H3, and we can't forget about STATIC weapon timers these need to be implemented into H3/H2A.

These shouldn't even take more then a day too implement and would vastly the improve the game as whole.

Considering they spent a whole day bringing back a playlist that was there at launch, it would take them a while to change all the gametypes and maps to support all that shit.

Especially since Halo 3's forge is still fucked.

More than one person can get a powerup if they stand on the item spawn point in just the right way.

Crouch when you impact the ground to negate fall damage.

When backpack reloading (pressing X twice), you can throw a grenade in the process.

There's an unlimited ammo glitch but don't be a dick.

• Upvote (+1) 1

playasia has one that works great.

I bought 5 of them and have had no issue. Also works really well with the computer.

The Mayflash one?

Considering they spent a whole day bringing back a playlist that was there at launch, it would take them a while to change all the gametypes and maps to support all that shit.

Especially since Halo 3's forge is still fucked.

That's why they said after they put out the big patch as then they can focus on other shit and I don't really care how long it takes as long it comes out at some point I've literally had times where the ONLY voting options was SMG starts in Halo 2.

Making BR starts wouldn't even take that long anyways considering you literally just have to change the starting weapon from pistol to br and it's done which doesn't even take 30 seconds the only thing that's even really complicated.

Is making static weapon timers in H2A because they changed how you do it and I don't believe that H3 is forge is broken to the point where you can't create static weapon spawns anymore.

I mean hell if time was an issue they should ask the community to do it for them I'm sure there's people who would do it for it them if it meant improving gameplay and then all they would have to do is download it and change the gametypes.

How long does a certification process even take?

How long does a certification process even take?

It will be done at exactly 12 O'clock Soon PM, on the Soonth day of Sune.

• Upvote (+1) 4