CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

You wouldn't download an Adapter

I fucking would have if I couldn't get one at launch.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That's fine. I respect your opinion even if you think I'm a sheep. I'm not sure how me giving GameStop 5$ to hold a game for me in which I have 48 hours to pick up after release a negative thing. If I see the game works, I pay the rest of the cost. If not, I'm out 5$.

PS I actually preordered the limited collectors because I want the statue and I want to play campaign at midnight like I always have with halo releases. I enjoy it.

Or you could just not pre-order it and lose 0 dollars.

Goddamn sheep logic

• Upvote (+1) 3

People are preordering Halo 5? After what's going on with 343 at the moment?

Brb investing in Enron after the scandal.

Not sure why, but some preorder bonuses are tempting to some people. 

I told myself I would not pre-order anything in 2015 because I think the industry as whole needs to change.  Then like an hour after that thought, I watched a trailer for MKX and at the end it said to pre-order to play as Goro.  And Goro looked bad ass!  

HKmxN8H3Q8lyg.gif

edit.  To be clear, I am not pre-ordering Halo 5 garbage.

• Upvote (+1) 1

People are preordering Halo 5? After what's going on with 343 at the moment?

Brb investing in Enron after the scandal.

A wait and see attitude towards H5 would be sound logic.

It shows 343i and other game developers that 'we' don't stand for broken games at launch. 

I told myself I would not pre-order anything in 2015 because I think the industry as whole needs to change.  Then like an hour after that thought, I watched a trailer for MKX and at the end it said to pre-order to play as Goro.  And Goro looked bad ass!  

HKmxN8H3Q8lyg.gif

edit.  To be clear, I am not pre-ordering Halo 5 garbage.

Bro its Goro, what you gonna do. Also gonna probably preorder and its going to be my first MK purchase since the first one for SNES so I am pretty hype.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The only game I'm preordering is Bloodborne and that's only because it's being made by From software which is one of the few companies that I know won't push out broken games and the Soul's series is good shit.

But companies like EA or 343 who will knowingly sell us broken games? Fuck them.

Or you could just not pre-order it and lose 0 dollars.

Goddamn sheep logic

And not get the statue or play at midnight. Sure, I will not get/do the things I enjoy because you dont like it.

I'm sorry I dont partake in the whole "stop liking things I don't like" thing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The only game I'm preordering is Bloodborne and that's only because it's being made by From software which is one of the few companies that I know won't push out broken games and the Soul's series is good shit.

But companies like EA or 343 who will knowingly sell us broken games? Fuck them.

Yeah, From doesn't mess around. Demon Souls, Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 are all great games. If I had a PS4, I would be getting Bloodborne day 1.

No point in pre ordering period. It's not like the n64 days where they would sell out and shit.

WiiU_GameCubeControllerAdapter_ssmb.jpg
Smh I'm still looking for one of these

The only game I'm pre-ordering is Final Fantasy Type-0 for two reasons.

1.) FFXV Demo

2.) Out of all game developers, Square Enix has been my company for YEARS now and actually I trust them.

There is no need to give gamestop $5.   They will not run out of copies.   

There is no need to give gamestop $5. They will not run out of copies.

From what I understand they only bring in enough limited collectors to cover pre orders.

I'm gonna pre-order and pre-load Halo 5 on the Xbox One when it finally shows up a month before launch.

sue me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There is no need to give gamestop $5.   They will not run out of copies.   

Neither Gamestop or Walmart had Dragon Ball Xenoverse last Thursday when I went to try and pick it up

From software which is one of the few companies that I know won't push out broken games 

I see you haven't followed From's other series Armored Core.

This site is going to be pretty dead if we never get ranks in a year. Maybe even regardless of ranks. Halo 5 is just like reach and h4 to watch with sprint, incredibly boring and stupid.

• Downvote (-1) 1

This site is going to be pretty dead if we never get ranks in a year. Maybe even regardless of ranks. Halo 5 is just like reach and h4 to watch with sprint, incredibly boring and stupid.

Beyond is going to die because MCC doesn't have ranks?

What the fuck are you smoking.

• Upvote (+1) 3

7NswLhq.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

Smh I'm still looking for one of these

playasia has one that works great. 

I bought 5 of them and have had no issue. Also works really well with the computer. 

• Upvote (+1) 1