CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

coming up 4 months now. How 343 is going to try to sell H5 after MCC is beyond me. Good Luck with that.

friends-ross.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

"It's funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word

We are screaming inside, but we can't be heard."

That's exactly how I feel about 343. Almost 4 months and nothing, only silence. I'm afraid my xbox 1 will be for sale really soon. There is a question that came to my mind today about 343. Do I really want to keep a relationship with such an unethical company? The fact that knowing that MCC was fubar and 343 kept selling and promoting the game its unethical in my book.

BTW the quote is from the song: I Will Remember You – Amy Grant

• Upvote (+1) 1

supposedly fix a myriad of the problems that is MCC.   Matchmaking wise.

VGChartz isn't accurate. At all.

I hear this a lot and I'm not saying VGChartz isn't accurate, but is there a site that is, because it seems like VG is our best source atm.

FIX THE GAME ENDING WHEN THE HOST TRIES TO QUIT 343 YOU IDIOTS

Host? But... but all games are on dedicated servers. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

who cares if that patch fixes it or not well never see ranked playlists at this point even if the game runs smoothly afterwards people are still gonna quit out of every game just like they do now. cause only die hard halo fans are playing at this point all of us that are really good and love halo are the ones still playing for new people to come in and play aginst good people everygame and get distroyed no one likes that at all.i have multiple friends irl that ive tryed to introduce to halo and play customs its a joke playing aginst them and they hate being distroyed everygame and they lose intrest extreamly fast. with ranks never coming halo is dead weather it gets fixed or not. any new player to halo gets distroyed there first 10 games in a row will be like i hate halo im never playing again. so where stuck with the same 50 players for the rest of mcc haha sorry but its true i play hardcore like a lil every day and no matter what time of day it is 2 in the morning or 5 in the afternoon its always like the same 50 people............

• Downvote (-1) 1

Host? But... but all games are on dedicated servers. 

" "

Who cares if the patch fixes it or not? We'll never see ranked playlists at this point even if the game runs smoothly. People are still going to quit out of every game just like they do now. Only die-hard Halo fans are playing at this point. Most of us that are really good and love Halo are the ones still playing. For new people to come in and play against good people every game and get destroyed is not enjoyable for them. I have multiple friends that I've tried to introduce to Halo and play customs but its a joke playing against them and they hate being destroyed every game. They lose interest extremely fast. With ranks never coming Halo is dead whether it gets fixed or not. New players to halo gets destroyed their first 10 games in a row will be like "I hate halo I'm never playing again" So we're stuck with the same 50 players for the rest of MCC. Sorry but its true. I play hardcore like a little every day and no matter what time of day it is 2 in the morning or 5 in the afternoon its always like the same 50 people.

Fixed that for you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The new Halo book is upsetting to me to say the least.

:trash:

Can't understand how anyone has pre ordered H5, also to the people who have stuck through this game hats off to you this update better work

• Upvote (+1) 5

Can't understand how anyone has pre ordered H5, also to the people who have stuck through this game hats off to you this update better work

I can only speak for myself but campaign is something I really enjoy. If Halo was only campaign, I would still purchase it.

There is nothing wrong with buying halo 5

If you pre order however, you are a bad person and you should feel bad

There is nothing wrong with buying halo 5

If you pre order however, you are a bad person and you should feel bad

Nah, I feel fine.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 5

No point in pre ordering period. It's not like the n64 days where they would sell out and shit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If you pre order ANY game you are a sheep, period.

If you don't feel bad whatever, I feel bad for you

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Preorder+video+games+bad

What if you have the intention of buying it day 1 anyways? I don't fully pay for my pre orders unless it's online(Arkham Knight Special Edition) and/or cheaper(getting KH3 on Amazon for almost $20 cheaper). If there ends up being something I dislike I'll cancel it.

But oh well I guess

minecraft-sheep.png

If you pre order ANY game you are a sheep, period.

If you don't feel bad whatever, I feel bad for you

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Preorder+video+games+bad

That's fine. I respect your opinion even if you think I'm a sheep. I'm not sure how me giving GameStop 5$ to hold a game for me in which I have 48 hours to pick up after release a negative thing. If I see the game works, I pay the rest of the cost. If not, I'm out 5$.

PS I actually preordered the limited collectors because I want the statue and I want to play campaign at midnight like I always have with halo releases. I enjoy it.